srags1
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

Level 13

[Post New]by srags1 on Jul 5, 15 11:42 AM
I cannot serve 10 customers in a minute because I do not get them. I finish beyond the 3 stars in points but I cannot seem to get 10 customers in a minute. Any suggestions?

Re:Level 13

[Post New]by Symeezcatzlady on Jul 5, 15 1:07 PM
I'm having the same trouble. I've tried several strategies, but still haven't come up with the right combo to complete the task and get the diamond. I have found the mouse in every level and achieved three stars on everything. This is the one thing I haven't been able to figure out. Somebody please HELP!!!

[Post New]by Symeezcatzlady on Jul 5, 15 3:40 PM
OK. I finally did it! Boy that was hard! I finally saw a video on YouTube that helped me out. Go ahead and serve your first walk-up customer so they don't get mad. Entertain your table customers with the eagle to keep from losing hearts and then wait until you have four or five customers waiting to have their orders filled. Then keep filling orders as quickly as possible. I managed to get all 10 served in under a minute after a couple of tries. Not easy but doable.

[Post New]by OrionsRose on Jul 12, 15 3:29 PM
Oh ok! Now I get what you have to do, thank you!
I kept wondering why filling my orders fast still had my meter going backwards - thought it might be a glitch but you've explained it now.

Much appreciated!

[Post New]by beestitcher on Jul 31, 15 6:20 PM
Thank you. It wasn't very difficult to complete once I knew the secret.

janielu2
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

[Post New]by janielu2 on Aug 29, 15 1:12 PM
I tried that but the orange bar goes back faster than forward - anyone else noticing this? You can't serve faster than they come in or tell you what they want. Lose faster than gain on this one.

chevyqueen
Herring
Herring
303 Posts

[Post New]by chevyqueen on Sep 3, 15 2:01 PM
Thanks for the help! I also found that I used the strawberry granola bars. They are much faster to prepare. I also chose the tea. That is where you feel up drinks. I went with the tea because, you can brew it by the cup and not have to worry about it boiling over. I also cooked the hot dog ahead of time.

[Post New]by AJLlewellyn on Oct 23, 15 2:10 PM
I love this forum! I completed all the levels but don't have perfect scores. So frustrating. I had trouble with level 13 and a few others...thanks so much for the tip on this level. Going to do it now. Thanks again!

Go to: