Yaelle
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,317 Posts

Re:Restaurant Rush game play

[Post New]by Yaelle on Aug 31, 08 5:30 PM
Hi, no problems of those kind at all. Maybe its your computer?

[Post New]by raisindevil on Aug 31, 08 6:45 PM
Yaelle: It could be my computer (but when I play other games purchased from bigfish they worked fine) thanks for replying...too bad though this game is addicting

Edited on 08/31/2008 at 6:49:11 PM PST

alasxand
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by alasxand on Aug 31, 08 6:47 PM
Sorry, the only problem I had was when the glitch with Stoveway to Heaven. Other than that its been swell. Except the frustration of trying to pass certain levels but hey thats half the fun!

[Post New]by mandieandclayton on Aug 31, 08 6:54 PM
mine also works great. It could just be that you have taken up to much memory on your comp

[Post New]by raisindevil on Aug 31, 08 6:57 PM
I didn't think of that, but I just checked and I have about 27GB of free space...thanks though!

alasxand
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by alasxand on Aug 31, 08 6:59 PM
Have you cleaned your puter lately? What about defrag? I have to do that all the time when I try new games and get my system bogged down! It slows things down then. However on some other threads people are noticing some mouse problems at the bottom of the page on some games. You might need to email tech support.

[Post New]by raisindevil on Aug 31, 08 7:04 PM
Thats a good idea. I'll try the defragment. I emailed customer support a few days ago but I haven't heard from them, maybe they will reply later this week because its a holiday/weekend?

[Post New]by raisindevil on Aug 31, 08 7:10 PM
Thanks everyone for your suggestions they were very helpful!

ROICOM
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by ROICOM on Oct 13, 08 12:28 AM
I've tryed this game on a few different computers, and if you are finding it runs slowly then it has absolutely nothing to do with your available hard drive space and youshould not need to defrag.

More than likely it relates to your processing speed and your graphics card. Whilst it is not a high-tech game in graphics, it does need quite a bit of virtual memory with the graphics moving quite quickly and these being often lengthy periods of culculations adding up.

H

[Post New]by FloFan2009 on Apr 3, 09 11:28 AM
Nope not really it's a good game and is easy compared to ****** Rush

Edited on 06/09/2010 at 5:14:47 PM PST

cissy400
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by cissy400 on Sep 27, 09 6:59 PM
I am on the lunar level,( have been trying off and on with this level for prob. about 6 mos. ) anyway , can anyone tell me how to sell more expensive recipes, all of my veggies,meats, etc. were up to 100% a LONG time ago, I've bought all of the desserts, and all songs. I can;'t get any further because each restaurant will only let me sell the 3 cheapest recipes. Please help if you can, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks a million.

Go to: