Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post your REVIEWS for Detective Riddles: Sherlock's Heritage 2 here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Jul 6, 15 12:35 AM
A thread for your reviews.

Edited on 07/06/2015 at 7:41:44 AM PST

gamblebug
Herring
Herring
341 Posts

Re:Please post your REVIEWS for Dectective Riddles: Sherlock's Heritage 2 here.

[Post New]by gamblebug on Jul 6, 15 3:55 AM
Sorry to say this is just as bad as the frist one.Why do we always get the worse SE's on a day when we can use our PCC's.Maybe some other fishies will like it.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Please post your REVIEWS for Dectective Riddles: Sherlock's Heritage 2 here.

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jul 6, 15 6:24 AM
Hello Everyone,

Welcome to the reviews thread! Please feel free to post your thoughts and feedback on Detective Riddles: Sherlock's Heritage 2 here. We appreciate the time you take to put your reviews together, and I know other gamers and the developers do as well. We just have a few guidelines to keep in mind when posting. Our goal with these is to keep the thread tidy, easy to navigate and helpful.

Review Guidelines

1) Be sure to keep your reviews on-topic. Reviews in this thread should only be commenting on Detective Riddles" Sherlock's Heritage 2.

2) Be respectful of the reviewers. Please keep in mind our Forum Rules and be respectful of our reviewers. They take the time to post here to be helpful. Please do not review the reviews of others.

3) Do not respond to someone else’s reviews with questions or comments If you have any feedback about a review, or you feel that a review contains incorrect details about the game, please contact the poster directly via PM.

4) Do not review developers. While we do appreciate your feedback, we’d ask that you keep your posts in this thread dedicated to the specific game at hand.

When posting reviews please be courteous and refrain from posting spoilers. If in the event that a spoiler is needed, please remember to post with white text and a warning. .

*Moderators will be removing any content in this thread that is not a review.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to PM one of our Moderators.

bfgBellerophon

Re:Please post your REVIEWS for Detective Riddles: Sherlock's Heritage 2 here.

[Post New]by calypso71 on Jul 6, 15 8:33 AM
I didn't like this game at all. The tutorial had puzzles to do but no explanation i just guessed. It was only number puzzles, super boring. Of course I didn't get very far either so can't speak for the entire demo.

MagicMark
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by MagicMark on Jul 6, 15 3:48 PM
calypso71 wrote:I didn't like this game at all. The tutorial had puzzles to do but no explanation i just guessed

Besides the tutorial, there's a 15 page guide located in the options/help section that teaches the basics of the game.

Also included are two other guides that provides instructions on gameplay, tips and tricks.

They are all excellent puzzles that can be solved without any guess work.

nwl43
Stingray
Stingray
4,931 Posts

[Post New]by nwl43 on Jul 8, 15 7:21 AM
I wish people wouldn't give a bad review to a game just because they don't know how to play it and haven't taken the time to review the material within the game explaining it. This is a well known genre of games that many people find challenging and entertaining. Giving it a bad review based on the fact that you find it boring is a little like giving a 1 star rating to a crossword or match 3 not because of a weakness in the game, but because you are either unfamiliar with or hate that type of game.

That said I do hope the puzzles get a little more difficult further into the level. I bought it anyway because even the easier ones are entertaining. It will be one of my go to games when I just need a nice relaxing one for awhile. If you like this type of game, you should really give it a try. I found it more interesting than other mosaic games I've tried. It is actually the first of its type I have bought as I usually just go online and finder larger, harder ones.

Go to: