1_of_5
Marlin
Marlin
8,238 Posts

Re:Hidden Object Show Combo Pack

[Post New]by 1_of_5 on Jul 12, 09 7:37 PM
Been a while so bear with me. I think you get up to 3 skip chips at a time. You get however many in the round to get to that number. Same with the tickets, so many per round. But really there's not much point in skipping anything. To really finish the game you have to do every type of game in every location.

Welcome to the pond. Frankly the best part is the beginning for the intro to the game, love that.

Edited on 07/12/2009 at 7:38:53 PM PST

SublimeOne
Clownfish
Clownfish
795 Posts

[Post New]by SublimeOne on Jul 12, 09 7:53 PM
Yeah, you wind up doing every type of game anyway so skipping only delays the inevitable.

I really enjoy this game when I'm looking to spend a few minutes just relaxing and not thinking too hard. It's a great time-waster.

bfgCelebes
Flounder
Flounder
2,038 Posts

[Post New]by bfgCelebes on Jul 13, 09 11:41 AM
Hey all,

Just letting you know that I've gone ahead and moved this thread to the official forum for this game.

Please note that you can find individual forums for each one of our games by going clicking on the All Game Forums link at the top of the page. Just click on this link and it will take you to this page and you can find a forum for every game by using the search bar or by viewing the alphabetical game list.

Cheers!

~~~bfgCelebes~ ~~~

Edited on 07/13/2009 at 11:46:05 AM PST

SublimeOne
Clownfish
Clownfish
795 Posts

[Post New]by SublimeOne on Jul 13, 09 4:04 PM
Thanks BFGCelebes - always on the ball, as usual!

Go to: