sandypr
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

help

[Post New]by sandypr on Aug 28, 08 8:58 PM
help!!!!

i am stuck, have gone everywhere was told to but i am lost.

i think i need to get into the car, that is parked next to the barn...
maybe i am wrong, help if anyone can.

thank you,
sandy

Re:help

[Post New]by dolphin755 on Nov 16, 08 1:37 AM
i got the ring and the wire being driving my self crazy trying to use it on the letter slot to get into conrads any suggestions

[Post New]by mclaussen on Aug 12, 09 9:55 AM
Use the wire with the ring together, then put in the letter slot.

The keys to the car are in his apartment.

zoea
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
5 Posts

[Post New]by zoea on Aug 12, 09 5:12 PM
I think my download was faulty as it wouldnt load past the title screen. I hope that I can reinstall the game as I have paid for it

[Post New]by peggyfain on Aug 12, 09 6:09 PM
zoea wrote:I think my download was faulty as it wouldnt load past the title screen. I hope that I can reinstall the game as I have paid for it

niagru
Guppy
Guppy
178 Posts

[Post New]by niagru on Aug 12, 09 6:22 PM
After you get the ring and the wire you over lap them in the black box and then they will attach togethor and you can use them in the letterbox. You move it around and then you might hear a click, try the door it will be open. If you check that black box where the items are and there is just a ring your in! I just got in.

niagru
Guppy
Guppy
178 Posts

[Post New]by niagru on Aug 12, 09 7:27 PM
Ok, I'm not sure if you've gone to Conrad's apt. but if you go back, you need to go to his windowsill and look at the peice of paper, you also need to have gone to his bookshelf and looked at the jane austen book and gotten the key. Then you should be able to go to graveyard. Hope this helps.

niagru
Guppy
Guppy
178 Posts

[Post New]by niagru on Aug 12, 09 7:32 PM
Also need to get the key from the box on the table by the phone. It's for the car. Hope this helps.

Edited on 08/12/2009 at 7:33:46 PM PST

[Post New]by michelle1111 on Feb 6, 10 7:44 AM
looking for a catus display at the docks can not find several days of looking
can anyone help

Edited on 02/06/2010 at 7:44:54 AM PST

[Post New]by kneazle7 on Apr 21, 10 7:05 PM
Where did you all find this "wire" at? I have been through all her apartment, can't get into Conrads or the car etc and the lady we first talked to "doesn't appear to be in anymore". Wish I could find anything to do.

Go to: