Welcome to Midnight Castle forum

Re:Welcome to Midnight Castle forum

[Post New]by crystalwitch1955 on Mar 8, 16 2:53 AM
a1cindy wrote:Was so excited to see new update but blew through it in 2.5 hours wanted to cry am stuck again waiting for jeronemo to talk to me was hoping for the spring update for easter stuff and new pets, very depressing, hoping we get spring fun soon makes waiting soooooo much easier, hey devs absolutely love the new area and characters, thanks for them, the scenes are amazing

What new area and characters? Loaded update without trouble, but only difference is that I could finally get past gatekeeper. No new scenes/characters - thought that it was just preparing for spring update

billnsfan
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

[Post New]by billnsfan on Mar 8, 16 4:24 AM
I to can not get in awaiting tech support.

luv2playhog
Guppy
Guppy
112 Posts

[Post New]by luv2playhog on Mar 8, 16 6:00 AM
it was a minor problem with delays in between quests, but it has been working fine, and all the new hos and quests makes it fun again...I did close and restart after the updates...ty devs again for the scenes and characters , happy gaming

marytee56
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by marytee56 on Mar 8, 16 6:11 AM
mickyduck wrote:just finished the update and now cannot connect to server
have tried several time through out the day but no success
please help
have removed the game and reinstalled but with no success

Just installed new update and I can't get the game to open up either.

MariteB
Lobster
Lobster
95 Posts

[Post New]by MariteB on Mar 8, 16 7:18 AM
I was thrilled to see that the update was here...I clicked on it and it decided it needed to download almost 200 items. I restarted the game and now it will open to the first screen and my id number is in the lower left corner, but also content, client and server numbers below it. Now it is stuck at 7% or 14/183 downloads....and reads Download in Progress at the top of the screen.....with Midnight Castle faded behind it...for the umpteenth time...it is stuck.

So...to my friends, I cannot gift you obviously. And I have sent info to tech support. Hopefully they will respond/ fix the problem soon for all of us as the new content looks gorgeous.

Marite

[Post New]by Sophia62 on Mar 8, 16 7:37 AM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Midnight Castle forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Midnight Castle players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

I downloaded the new update for midnight castle on March 7 and haven't been able to play it since. What do I do. If I down load it again the game will start from the beginning and I've had to do that 4 times and that is terrible. Please help!!!!
Claudia

gtop
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
8 Posts

[Post New]by gtop on Mar 8, 16 8:41 AM
Just uploaded the new update and now it will not start, is this goinhg to be fixed quickly?

[Post New]by joyjones on Mar 8, 16 10:29 AM
The update took forever to load. 253 thihgies and now I get stuck trying to get an item, Have to shut down my PC to get out but I did not loose any progress which was nice for a change

[Post New]by Dragonluna on Mar 8, 16 11:57 AM
I just installed the new update now the game won't load at all

jack7242
Clownfish
Clownfish
721 Posts

[Post New]by jack7242 on Mar 8, 16 3:12 PM
24 hours without my "Castle" fix and I'm already getting withdrawal symptoms. Has anyone head from the BF techies what has gone wrong? My reply was the standard "we are busy and will get back to you later"

a1cindy
Guppy
Guppy
146 Posts

[Post New]by a1cindy on Mar 8, 16 3:26 PM
crystalwitch1955 wrote:
a1cindy wrote:Was so excited to see new update but blew through it in 2.5 hours wanted to cry am stuck again waiting for jeronemo to talk to me was hoping for the spring update for easter stuff and new pets, very depressing, hoping we get spring fun soon makes waiting soooooo much easier, hey devs absolutely love the new area and characters, thanks for them, the scenes are amazing

What new area and characters? Loaded update without trouble, but only difference is that I could finally get past gatekeeper. No new scenes/characters - thought that it was just preparing for spring update
the pirate ship is now open after you fulfill the gatekeepers quest and use the item we have been working on to open the portal you need another 50 blue keyes but you hit level 70 and you are good to go

a1cindy
Guppy
Guppy
146 Posts

[Post New]by a1cindy on Mar 8, 16 4:22 PM
crystalwitch1955 wrote:

its called the harbour and has new hos and new characters

[Post New]by wkc1950 on Mar 8, 16 5:53 PM
Dragonluna wrote:I just installed the new update now the game won't load at all

I'm having the same trouble. Really missing my game. Is there some "fix"? Sent to support and don't have reply yet.

Re:New update fails

[Post New]by azsunsetangel on Mar 8, 16 8:55 PM
I have the update that went out today 03/08/16 and now it keeps crashing. It says it is downloading 1/6 then crashes... I am frustrated beyond belief with this game. I love it but between this issue and the time that it takes for new updates. How can I fix this?

[Post New]by sparkyroni1 on Mar 9, 16 4:36 AM
I would like to know how to get rid of the update. Once installed I am no longer able to collect what I need to complete tasks and advance in game. Is there a way to go back to the previous version, if not I am done with this game.

[Post New]by Binky55 on Mar 9, 16 5:42 AM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Midnight Castle forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Midnight Castle players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.
midnightcastle won't start,midnightcastle.exe is missing. I reinstalled a few times the game but still the same message

[Post New]by Binky55 on Mar 9, 16 5:47 AM
divadonan wrote:
jack7242 wrote:Aaaagh, the new update, what's it like? I have installed it and can no longer get into the game. Boohoo! All this waiting for the chance to progress past level 69 only to have the update lock me out. It is a conspiracy. Seriously has anyone else had this problem? I have contacted the tech team, but am impatient to see all the new stuff.
Same here and no respons on my helpquestion

Vesk
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
4 Posts

[Post New]by Vesk on Mar 9, 16 7:30 AM
I also downloaded the new update, but the game will not now load. Has anybody come up with a solution? There is no way forward or backward.

[Post New]by Queen_Micki on Mar 9, 16 9:33 AM
This is a nightmare! They get you hooked, then take it away with one update! Not cool! I don't have my friend number to get them to fix it since I can't log onto the game to find it! sounds like a lot of people have an issue....but no one acknowledges it or contacts us or responds to request for help...So not cool!!! Get it together Big Fish!

billnsfan
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

[Post New]by billnsfan on Mar 9, 16 9:46 AM
I know.I have been waitlng for 3 days since the update,Haven't heard word 1.Very aggravating.

Go to: