Re:Post your Midnight Castle (PC) Technical Issues Here Only!

[Post New]by genevasson on Aug 15, 16 3:20 AM
I am having a problem when trying to update my "Wish List". When I try to take something off of it, and then add a different item, the game freezes. I can NOT even sign out of the game. I have to do Alt+Ctrl+Del and sign out completely from my COMPUTER. Is anyone else having this issue?

[Post New]by slstoki on Aug 16, 16 5:41 AM
When I played the tournament I first got a 107,000 then I got around a 162,00 but it only registered the 107,000

LLarkspur
Squid
Squid
60 Posts

[Post New]by LLarkspur on Aug 17, 16 9:19 AM
genevasson wrote:I am having a problem when trying to update my "Wish List". When I try to take something off of it, and then add a different item, the game freezes. I can NOT even sign out of the game. I have to do Alt+Ctrl+Del and sign out completely from my COMPUTER. Is anyone else having this issue?

Same thing happens to me. So far I haven't lost any progress, but learned to just do the wish list first, restart the computer, then do the rest of my tasks. I figure, why tempt fate and lose what I already earned.

[Post New]by Gr3asyHalfling on Aug 18, 16 7:40 AM
Hi there this is my 1st time of reporting any issues I have had.. but I feel I need to report this one.. ok, today (18/8/2016) I entered into the tournament and I reached position 125 and I "earned" a diamond.. but I have not yet received it.. and it has been well over 2 hours ago now.. I have been told I will not get my diamond, but at least I have now reported this ongoing issue to you.. My name in the tournament is *Sandi*82828* <==== Position 125 (one diamond)

Edited on 08/18/2016 at 7:57:53 AM PST

[Post New]by burmeselover on Aug 18, 16 7:44 AM
Every time I try to change my items on my wish in Social, I get locked out and have to reboot my computer or go to my task and close the game and restart. As you know this problem has been going on for awhile and it is one that greatly affects a lot of players.

Please, please, please fix this issue.

Umi

LLarkspur
Squid
Squid
60 Posts

[Post New]by LLarkspur on Aug 18, 16 8:46 AM
Gr3asyHalfling wrote:Hi there this is my 1st time of reporting any issues I have had.. but I feel I need to report this one.. ok, today (18/8/2016) I entered into the tournament and I reached position 125 and I "earned" a diamond.. but I have not yet received it.. and it has been well over 2 hours ago now.. I have been told I will not get my diamond, but at least I have now reported this ongoing issue to you.. My name in the tournament is *Sandi*82828* <==== Position 125 (one diamond)

Same here.
I don't understand why Big Fish isn't giving out the diamonds that are earned in the tournaments.
I'm still waiting for the one diamond that I earned on 8/7/2016. I have e-mailed customer support twice and responded to their generated e-mails three times, all with my Id number, the placement in the tournament, and the ending score. It's been eleven days.

[Post New]by Gr3asyHalfling on Aug 18, 16 1:23 PM
Sorry about your problems, but I wanted to say that I did play a tourney this afternoon and I won 4 diamonds and I actually did get them, ok.. so, as someone said to me, it could be a glitch and I will be watching my future progress on the tournaments in case it happens again..

[Post New]by Luci_in_Sac on Aug 19, 16 5:26 AM
genevasson wrote:I am having a problem when trying to update my "Wish List". When I try to take something off of it, and then add a different item, the game freezes. I can NOT even sign out of the game. I have to do Alt+Ctrl+Del and sign out completely from my COMPUTER. Is anyone else having this issue?

I've been having this problem, too.
I'm on Windows 10, to solve it, right click on lower Task Bar open Task Manager, a window will pop up listing what's active. Find BF Midnight Castle, click it then End Task. It'll shut MC without having to restart the computer.

One thing I've been having MAJOR problems with is when I go to close MC I can't access BF's Game Manager, the file gets corrupted somehow. I have some 50 games and this ONLY happens with MC. I have to uninstall the whole Game Manager then reinstall. Irritating!

Is there a fix for this?

Thanks!

[Post New]by Luci_in_Sac on Aug 19, 16 6:29 AM
"Luci_in_Sac

I've been having this problem, too.
I'm on Windows 10, to solve it, right click on lower Task Bar open Task Manager, a window will pop up listing what's active. Find BF Midnight Castle, click it then End Task. It'll shut MC without having to restart the computer.

One thing I've been having MAJOR problems with is when I go to close MC I can't access BF's Game Manager, the file gets corrupted somehow. I have some 50 games and this ONLY happens with MC. I have to uninstall the whole Game Manager then reinstall. Irritating! "

~Okay.
I think I've discovered my problem and an easy fix on my end but doesn't fix the main problem.
MC isn't closing properly when ending game.
Somehow it still runs.
I found this out by trying to Uninstall BFG Manager and my comp wouldn't allow it saying game was still running. Opened up Task Manager scrolled down since MC wasn't listed and Hello! There was MC. Clicked End Task and now Game Manager is working.

Is it just me or are others having this problem, too?

Regardless, Happy playing!

Edited on 08/19/2016 at 6:32:17 AM PST

gillydi53
Clownfish
Clownfish
703 Posts

[Post New]by gillydi53 on Aug 19, 16 11:40 PM
Can't get in the game at all this morning tried 4 times so far . Will not connect

GogaO
Minnow
Minnow
259 Posts

[Post New]by GogaO on Aug 20, 16 7:03 AM

Something wrong happened the day before yesterday when I tried collecting 4000 coins. Every time when I checked my result, I noticed a less number of coins. I had to collect almost 7000 coins to get 4000/4000.

Is that a glitch or??

GogaT ID 131656

datsalotta
Clownfish
Clownfish
673 Posts

[Post New]by datsalotta on Aug 20, 16 1:48 PM

Hey genevasson !!
Yes I am. When I want to change an item on the wish list. I click to remove an item and when it does not disappear, I know the game will freeze. After clicking to remove and it doesn't work I have to close the friends page right away. When I come back to the friends page, the item I wanted to remove has disappeared and I can go ahead and add a new item.

This happens frequently, daily.

datsalotta / piesy

[Post New]by dragonjules on Aug 21, 16 8:11 AM
hey has anyone had trouble with send 100 ship items? maybe i dont understand the quest. i have sent three ships in the last 24 hours and it still says 22/100, like it did for the 1st ship i sent. what am i doing wrong and is there anything that can be done? this is very frustrating because same thing happened to me on vampire/centaur monthly challenge.

thanks, dragonjules

Jackie34918
Flounder
Flounder
2,054 Posts

[Post New]by Jackie34918 on Aug 21, 16 9:39 AM
dragonjules wrote:hey has anyone had trouble with send 100 ship items? maybe i dont understand the quest. i have sent three ships in the last 24 hours and it still says 22/100, like it did for the 1st ship i sent. what am i doing wrong and is there anything that can be done? this is very frustrating because same thing happened to me on vampire/centaur monthly challenge.

thanks, dragonjules

You need to collect 100 airship items and not send the airship. So you need to do 100 HOS.

Pixie1313
Guppy
Guppy
156 Posts

[Post New]by Pixie1313 on Aug 22, 16 1:41 AM
Hi All,

Is anyone having issues with the win coins from playing the dice game daily challenge. I have won against the dragon 5 times now and also won against the troll. only 3 of my wins are counting for the coins . This challenge is going to take me a year if the game isn't playing fairly.

It's a real nuisance.

Love and Peace
Pixie xx

[Post New]by Gr3asyHalfling on Aug 22, 16 3:38 AM
Ok, I have an issue here which is not going to help me when I come to do the "Feed 40 bags of food to our pets in the mini-event challenge" I have somehow got two (2) Baby Girl (s) and NO RARE PETFOOD and I know, for a FACT that I have accumulated 25 bags of RARE food.. what is GOING ON HERE ??? It is an techie issue.. and I would like it resolved before day 20 on the Mini-Event/Challenge..................

jacey1959
Squid
Squid
69 Posts

[Post New]by jacey1959 on Aug 22, 16 4:42 AM
The last two days, when trying to play Midnight Castle, it's running really slow and jumpy. All my other games are running fine. I'm not sure what I should do. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

[Post New]by dragonjules on Aug 22, 16 6:10 AM
to jackie34918, thanks, ill try this, because it wasnt clear to me and i wondered why this had happened before and now again.some things are not as clear to me on the game as they should be so im glad that u could help me with this.

thanks so much, dragonjules

Jackie34918
Flounder
Flounder
2,054 Posts

[Post New]by Jackie34918 on Aug 22, 16 8:12 AM
dragonjules wrote:to jackie34918, thanks, ill try this, because it wasnt clear to me and i wondered why this had happened before and now again.some things are not as clear to me on the game as they should be so im glad that u could help me with this.

thanks so much, dragonjules

You're welcome dragonjules. Feel free to pm me if I can help further.

Lestat195
Starfish
Starfish
52 Posts

[Post New]by Lestat195 on Aug 22, 16 9:15 AM
jacey1959 wrote:The last two days, when trying to play Midnight Castle, it's running really slow and jumpy. All my other games are running fine. I'm not sure what I should do. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I have had the same problem for a week now. Every other game works fine for me as well. Went to BFG's customer support pages and followed through with every suggestion for game freezing problems and nothing has resolved this issue. Sent BFG a request for help and have not yet heard from them.

Very frustrated about the periodic technical problems with this game. Been playing since game first released but now contemplating ditching it all together.

UPDATE: Emailed BFG with Dr. Felix Report last week...Still waiting to hear from Tech Support!

Edited on 08/24/2016 at 9:17:37 AM PST

Go to: