jacquibagley
Squid
Squid
65 Posts

Kabbalists Study

[Post New]by jacquibagley on Jul 12, 09 10:42 PM
Hi......does anyone have the combination to the safe in this room...........been stuck on this for ages...........Thanks

oh_oma
Guppy
Guppy
131 Posts

Re:Kabbalists Study

[Post New]by oh_oma on Jul 12, 09 11:32 PM
If you look at the safe it shows a diagram that gives you the order of the numbers you have to enter. The numbers are in the books on the shelf. Each book has a symbol (or name) on the cover that matches the symbols on the safe, the circled number inside is the number for the combination.

jacquibagley
Squid
Squid
65 Posts

[Post New]by jacquibagley on Jul 13, 09 5:03 AM
oh_oma wrote:If you look at the safe it shows a diagram that gives you the order of the numbers you have to enter. The numbers are in the books on the shelf. Each book has a symbol (or name) on the cover that matches the symbols on the safe, the circled number inside is the number for the combination.

Thanks Heaps for your help...........I just finished the game.........very enjoyable.

zunan
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

[Post New]by zunan on Jul 13, 09 8:07 PM
help cant find the key to open the desk drawer

MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,658 Posts

[Post New]by MargieB on Jul 14, 09 4:59 AM
zunan wrote:help cant find the key to open the desk drawer

You have to go back to the other scenes to find the key. The key will ultimately be in one of the sparky scenes in the cemetery.

Margie B

zunan
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

[Post New]by zunan on Jul 14, 09 5:22 AM
thank you very much Margie

suz4244
Starfish
Starfish
40 Posts

[Post New]by suz4244 on Jul 14, 09 3:07 PM

I've gone back to the cemetary, but no sparkley places ... I've found the white queen for the chess game, but can't proceed until I open the desk drawer. HELP!!!

suz4244
Starfish
Starfish
40 Posts

[Post New]by suz4244 on Jul 14, 09 3:20 PM
suz4244 wrote:

I've gone back to the cemetary, but no sparkley places ... I've found the white queen for the chess game, but can't proceed until I open the desk drawer. HELP!!!

What needs to be done to activate the **** scene in the cemetary? I've been playing with the fan on the desk for over an hour now! LOL

MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,658 Posts

[Post New]by MargieB on Jul 14, 09 4:23 PM
The Complete Walkthrough for Department 42: The Mystery of the Nine has been posted on the BFG Blog.

You can access the walkthrough by copying and pasting the link below into your address bar....

http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/department-42-the-mystery-of-the-nine-walkthrough/

Thanks,

Margie B

Mamalita
Clownfish
Clownfish
634 Posts

[Post New]by Mamalita on Sep 5, 10 5:04 PM
Bump

Go to: