Kuros

Kuros

[Post New]by sober4yrs on Jul 13, 09 2:05 AM
Hi

I like this game. I will buy this one so i can right now. Not wait for it to be free.

GeeBee
Narwhal
Narwhal
32,109 Posts

Re:Kuros

[Post New]by GeeBee on Jul 13, 09 2:10 AM
HELLO Sober4yrs and WELCOME to the pond!

I haven't tried this game as yet, so thanks for your input. I'll have to play the demo...

Enjoy your game!

Elkestra
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,825 Posts

[Post New]by Elkestra on Jul 13, 09 2:10 AM
Well, the cheque finally cleared in the bank account overnight, so this, Dept 42, and Return to Mysterious Island 1 all got a credit (had already got the BFG RTMI 2... and had played through RTMI 1 via GameTap long ago, so I figured I'd complete the set via BFG )

Very Enjoyable game, with some lovely artwork and music (some of the music seems reminiscent of parts the Zork:Nemesis music, but maybe thats just me).

Meanwhile, it looks like the BFG 'Auto-created Game Forum' has hiccupped, since a Kuros forum hasn't appeared yet.

Edited on 07/13/2009 at 2:30:38 AM PST

jucha
Lobster
Lobster
84 Posts

[Post New]by jucha on Jul 13, 09 2:22 AM
Have been waiting for this ,hope I'm not disappointed,of to play now!Will let you know.

hilyer25
Marlin
Marlin
9,083 Posts

[Post New]by hilyer25 on Jul 13, 09 2:31 AM
Can't wait to try it. If I can ever get it to download.

LUVSYABABE
Lobster
Lobster
84 Posts

[Post New]by LUVSYABABE on Jul 13, 09 2:35 AM
im so disappointed this looks like a good game but it froze on the mosaic puzzle anyone else having problems

govegril
Stingray
Stingray
5,727 Posts

[Post New]by govegril on Jul 13, 09 2:45 AM
Sorry Luvsyababe- it is all working fine here.

Have you tried exiting and restarting the game- maybe even restarting your pc if all else fails?

Elkestra
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,825 Posts

[Post New]by Elkestra on Jul 13, 09 2:48 AM
Just had it freeze on the puzzle of repairing the forge chimney - hopefully it's been saving regularly, so i won't have to re-do any/much.

ETA: Yes, it saves regularly. Re-started,and was exactly where I left off.

Edited on 07/13/2009 at 2:53:30 AM PST

besstan
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,053 Posts

[Post New]by besstan on Jul 13, 09 3:19 AM
just bought this game no problems but will there be a walkthrough do you think as i cant find the feathers for the wand besstan

SolarEclipse
Minnow
Minnow
230 Posts

[Post New]by SolarEclipse on Jul 13, 09 3:23 AM
besstan wrote:just bought this game no problems but will there be a walkthrough do you think as i cant find the feathers for the wand besstan

Gamezebo has a walkthrough. You can access it by going to their "Tips & Tricks" section.

Elkestra
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,825 Posts

[Post New]by Elkestra on Jul 13, 09 3:23 AM
besstan wrote:just bought this game no problems but will there be a walkthrough do you think as i cant find the feathers for the wand besstan

{Hidden}
Look next to the body in the coffin.
{Hidden}

Highlight for the answer.

cherbtoo
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
22,629 Posts

[Post New]by cherbtoo on Jul 13, 09 3:40 AM
I it and couldn't stop playing long enough to buy it until my time ran out.

C

[Post New]by jarason on Jul 13, 09 3:53 AM
Feathers for the wand are in the bottom left of the coffin. However, it freezes after that for me on the tutorial.

queets
Manatee
Manatee
3,701 Posts

[Post New]by queets on Jul 13, 09 4:01 AM
Yes another on my buy list thanks I think that tomorrow I will have to cut up the C/Card

scotcat
Flounder
Flounder
2,349 Posts

[Post New]by scotcat on Jul 13, 09 4:04 AM
Well, I give up. I am on the 2nd island where it's all about fire and I have collected all 10 map pieces (5 in two different scenes), but the game keeps saying I only have 9 pieces. I have gone to Gamezebo's walkthrough, so I know where they all are & they are not there anymore. Grrrrrr I'm still playing a demo btw.

Rebeca_Lily
Catfish
Catfish
1,515 Posts

[Post New]by Rebeca_Lily on Jul 13, 09 4:19 AM
"Meanwhile, it looks like the BFG 'Auto-created Game Forum' has hiccupped, since a Kuros forum hasn't appeared yet. " [Elkestra]

Today I decided to follow the new rules, and after I bought the TGT game, I didn't enter to Chit-Chat forum, but searched the specific forum.

I search for it since 4 hours ago... Forum doesn't exist.

"Return the sender, no such number, no such phone" [Elvis]

BF - don't make new rules, only to break them...

Elkestra
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,825 Posts

[Post New]by Elkestra on Jul 13, 09 4:21 AM
Well, I've just finished it.

Puzzles all get a bit samey, towards the end, but I have to admit, I just couldn't stop playing.

Well, I give up. I am on the 2nd island where it's all about fire and I have collected all 10 map pieces (5 in two different scenes), but the game keeps saying I only have 9 pieces. I have gone to Gamezebo's walkthrough, so I know where they all are & they are not there anymore. Grrrrrr I'm still playing a demo btw

Trying to remember, but I have a feeling the Oracle gives you a piece? Have you completed the scepter?

scotcat
Flounder
Flounder
2,349 Posts

[Post New]by scotcat on Jul 13, 09 5:09 AM
Well, I finally found the 10th map piece. It was in a 3rd location. Gamezebo said they were in 2 locations.
Those map pieces have eaten up a lot of my time. After 3 hours I was working on the Water Glyphstone.

The game is nice, but I like Department 42: The Mystery of the Nine better. It seemed to run smoother and wasn't as frustrating.

govegril
Stingray
Stingray
5,727 Posts

[Post New]by govegril on Jul 13, 09 5:24 AM
I agree that some of these items are really hard to find.

I have enjoyed the game and I have had a good run with it but I am now in the library and found 4 punchcards and now need more- and my eyes are too tired to continue from straining for the last hours lol The game can go away for the night before I go nuts.

Most of the puzzles have all been really good (don't care for the organ ones or the forging brick thing) - the graphics are excellent.

Great game if you have good eyesight (which I don't- but my glasses help).

keltica
Minnow
Minnow
240 Posts

[Post New]by keltica on Jul 13, 09 5:26 AM
Hi, Downloaded the game installed ok etc, but it wont play ... anyone else had this problem ??

Cheers

Louise

Go to: