f5043
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

TBGGame... AstroBugz won't launch

[Post New]by f5043 on Jul 6, 15 9:21 AM
Have been able to install and play just fine the first couple days, but when I went to launch today, the software opens a "TBGGame" sub-window, and will not open. I've tried opening from within Game Manager and from the Application folder, same thing happens... the game will not start!

Mac OS 10.6.8. Other games open successfully through Game Manager, just this one seems to be not happy...

Help!

Edited on 07/06/2015 at 9:22:55 AM PST

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:TBGGame... AstroBugz won't launch

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jul 6, 15 9:36 AM
Hi f5043,

I'm sorry to hear that there is some trouble getting this particular game to launch and open onto your Mac OS X 10.6.8 computer. I definitely know how frustrating this can be.

Looking at the Astro Bugz Revenge game page I see that it is only compatible with OS X 10.4. This is most likely why there is some issue launching it on your computer. I apologize for the inconvenience. Since we don't have the tools to look up your account from here, please reach out to our Customer Support Team.

Since this is also a technical issue, moving forward we ask that any technical issues be placed in designated technical threads. Thanks for your understanding as I will go ahead and lock this thread. Feel free to PM any of the moderators if you have any questions.

bfgBellerophon

Go to: