julielh
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

unlock every item

[Post New]by julielh on Jul 6, 15 2:56 PM
I have gone through every level and I have unlocked everything but in the house its saying that I have to unlock something still to get the item in paige's bedroom. someone please help!

Re:unlock every item

[Post New]by lacuna on Jul 6, 15 8:14 PM
I am having this same problem. I have $150 left to spend, but I don't see anything left to purchase. Very frustrating since it's one of the last trophies left besides the "get all the trophies" trophy.

[Post New]by Charlotte82 on Jul 7, 15 1:32 AM
For me it's $200 left to spent, but I cannot find anything either. The last item I bought was the sofa after completing level 60.

Yaelle
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,317 Posts

[Post New]by Yaelle on Jul 7, 15 7:09 AM
See the post I just made, I'm pretty sure I wrote the answer to this there. I'm not a million % sure, but I think I did.

julielh
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by julielh on Jul 7, 15 12:37 PM
check the garden, the grill is $150 (I missed it and had to go back)

Skrdykat
Minnow
Minnow
217 Posts

[Post New]by Skrdykat on Jul 19, 15 9:25 PM
I got the grill last and was SO happy but I still don't have beanbag or treasure chest....one item is missing somewhere, I'm tired of looking and someone said its a glitch so I don't know what to do....

[Post New]by DominicsMummy on Nov 4, 15 10:34 AM
Right so i have done everything i have three stars on everyday and every section and i have done all bonus levels and got all the mice and yet it says that i need to unlock one more item i need to get:
The night light
Treasure chest
Princess outfit
Rocking horse

Go to: