What's Your Fastest Time?

scotcat
Flounder
Flounder
2,349 Posts

What's Your Fastest Time?

[Post New]by scotcat on Feb 7, 08 11:41 AM
..... finishing a Madame Fate game all the way through to the end?

Mine is 4:24:34 (4 1/2 hours).
Ok,Ok.... so it only took me about 6-7 tries to get there, but.... LOL I'm not going to tell you how long it took me to finish the very first time I played the whole game. :-)

GinaBean
Manatee
Manatee
4,361 Posts

Re: What's Your Fastest Time?

[Post New]by GinaBean on Feb 7, 08 11:48 AM
I just hit my fastest time last night, 2 hours 23 minutes (can't remember the seconds at the moment). But just keep in mind, I've played this game at LEAST 15 times so far, and I fully intend to go home and play it again tonight! I'm an addict!

scotcat
Flounder
Flounder
2,349 Posts

[Post New]by scotcat on Feb 7, 08 5:00 PM
LOL.... I have tons of games on my computer, but I keep going back to Madame Fate. I am on a mission now to see how fast I can get through it. I don't even know if it's possible to finish it in under 2 hours with as long as it is.

oreo3030
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
499 Posts

[Post New]by oreo3030 on Feb 7, 08 5:12 PM
My 2nd fastest time is 3h, 15m. I accidentally deleted my fastest time. I usually am enjoying things too much to really try to time trial it.

Have fun!

GinaBean
Manatee
Manatee
4,361 Posts

[Post New]by GinaBean on Feb 8, 08 10:46 AM
I have a ton of games too, at least 20 of them are hidden object, but I keep getting drawn back to MF, I'm completely addicted! I like changing players each time, I enjoy having to look for the morphing objects, it's one of the things that make this game so enjoyable. My goal is to replace all of the top agents with my own, which are all classic rock artists names. Agent Lennon is in the lead!

[Post New]by Svetenka on Feb 11, 08 2:19 PM
Don't you think there is a trick there and actually no other people except you are exist in that top list? Just to keep you interested?

oreo3030
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
499 Posts

[Post New]by oreo3030 on Feb 11, 08 5:31 PM
Svetenka wrote:Don't you think there is a trick there and actually no other people except you are exist in that top list? Just to keep you interested?

Maybe, but most players are competing against their previous times anyway. Human but we like to win, even against ourselves.

Have fun!

scotcat
Flounder
Flounder
2,349 Posts

[Post New]by scotcat on Feb 11, 08 6:26 PM
LOL.... I like to beat myself in games. Think of it like getting a C on your report card in any subject and then wanting to strive for a B.... and then an A. Plus, I admit to being a competitive person.... even if I have to beat myself. Altho, it's more fun to beat my husband's time. :-)

scotcat
Flounder
Flounder
2,349 Posts

[Post New]by scotcat on Feb 19, 08 1:00 PM
Ok, I am now at 3:23 for my time through Madame Fate. I want to try and get through it in 2 hours. It probably won't happen, but I'll let you know if I do. LOL

BF really needs to get more hidden object games for us junkies or we might start getting the shakes! :-)

oreo3030
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
499 Posts

[Post New]by oreo3030 on Feb 19, 08 6:40 PM
scotcat wrote:Ok, I am now at 3:23 for my time through Madame Fate. I want to try and get through it in 2 hours. It probably won't happen, but I'll let you know if I do. LOL

BF really needs to get more hidden object games for us junkies or we might start getting the shakes! :-)

Hope you crcked 2 hours.

Since the top 10 downloads include 7 hidden object games, they should have noticed a trend. I hope we can get someone to notice us addicts in time for my next fix.

I just read about a new gameL Sprill - The Mystery of The Bermuda Triangle. The protangonist is a cartoonish fox who gets kidnapped by aliens. It sounds like a dumbed down Madame Fate w/puzzles between hidden object screens. They say it is nothing new but worth a try. The same newsletter recommends a skip on Da Vinci code (I agree).

It is put out by Alawar who is not known for the graphics quality of their realistic screens but the reviewer thought the graphics were good.

GinaBean
Manatee
Manatee
4,361 Posts

[Post New]by GinaBean on Feb 20, 08 7:08 AM
Oreo, I downloaded the trial version of the Sprill game from Alawar last night, and I REALLY enjoyed it, and I'll bet you will too, and so will you Scotcat. I was itching to buy it too, but I wince at that $19.99 price tag. I'm just spoiled by BFG's Game Club prices I guess. I've tried several games on other websites that I'd love to get, but I just wait until (and if) BFG gets them. I just wish they'd give us our moderator back and at least look into employing some of our suggestions on this forum! They've left us out here "floundering" on our own! ;o)

oreo3030
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
499 Posts

[Post New]by oreo3030 on Feb 20, 08 9:00 AM
GinaBean wrote:Oreo, I downloaded the trial version of the Sprill game from Alawar last night, and I REALLY enjoyed it, and I'll bet you will too, and so will you Scotcat. I was itching to buy it too, but I wince at that $19.99 price tag. I'm just spoiled by BFG's Game Club prices I guess. I've tried several games on other websites that I'd love to get, but I just wait until (and if) BFG gets them. I just wish they'd give us our moderator back and at least look into employing some of our suggestions on this forum! They've left us out here "floundering" on our own! ;o)

I'm downloading now! Thanks, Gina.

What did you think of the description of Escape the Museum?

I agree about feeling queasy when I put out almost $20 for a game. That is why I love BFG and go "so nuts" over buying games from them. I also would like the site to be more responsive to our suggestions and concerns. Even a "wish we could, but this is why we can"t" would help.

At least I am "floundering" in good company!

scotcat
Flounder
Flounder
2,349 Posts

[Post New]by scotcat on Feb 20, 08 12:51 PM
I'm going to try Sprill tonight. I loved the pictures from Escape The Museum & it sounds really interesting. I'm heading over to iWin for a couple games they have marked down 50%. I missed their President's day sale - 50% off any game! :-(( I was wondering what this meant:

"This game can't be played through the iWin Games console..."

kishimojun
Stingray
Stingray
4,534 Posts

Re:What's Your Fastest Time?

[Post New]by kishimojun on Dec 9, 09 10:16 AM
It is certainly not as hard as RTR, which is why I like it, but the objects do vary as do the minigames to an extent. If you like the interactivity of RTR and all that running back and forth than this one is probably not for you.

Blue_Phoenix
Squid
Squid
77 Posts

[Post New]by Blue_Phoenix on Jan 20, 10 5:15 AM
My best time is 1:46 and so odd seconds. But, Ive played the game a lot and I always try to top my own, or my friends' scores so Ive had practice. Im quite a pro at this now (with the exception of what Ive been told is the easiest mini puzzle there which I just cant get, ala, Mermaid) which is funny because when the game first came out years ago, I despised the trial version. I dont know *what* I was thinking!

[Post New]by Califsunny on Feb 28, 10 1:06 PM
My fastest time on MF is 59 minutes and 59 seconds. I know I've beaten that score a couple of times, but like others, it won't show any more top agents scores once you have filled their original names with yours.

[Post New]by diane5636 on Apr 2, 10 9:47 AM
Do you have to play under a different name each time to get your time to show? I've played 3 times now, and am sure I've improved my time, but the only one that shows is my first attempt.

[Post New]by avidbr on Apr 19, 12 2:56 PM
Love this game even now in 2012.....best time 1:57 min. and something seconds......I love to be my best times....feel like I'm in "Speedy Gonzales" world...you know the mouse from Loony Toons? lol

Squatchit
Starfish
Starfish
49 Posts

[Post New]by Squatchit on May 18, 12 5:19 AM
Fastest time with a friend is 1:25:23. Which includes completing all the mini-puzzles.

Go to: