Welcome to Kuros forum

bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Kuros forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jul 13, 09 9:14 AM
Welcome to Kuros forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Kuros players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

cece2u45
Guppy
Guppy
159 Posts

Re:Welcome to Kuros forum

[Post New]by cece2u45 on Jul 13, 09 9:58 AM
I am loving this and Dept 42. Finished Dept,but can't find the last seedling and the last flower,so will give my eye's a rest for a while and go back!

I love that has been giving such good game's of late
Just hard on my debit card Oh well worth the money for the last few.

Hope to many more won't come out until I have a credit But if there is a good one I would just have to have it!

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Jul 14, 09 6:06 AM
HI Cece2u45-

The locations of all the seedlings and flowers are marked in the walkthrough.

http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/kuros-walkthrough/

I hope it helps!

PrplDva

[Post New]by mess68 on Jul 20, 09 8:15 AM
I am playing Kuros....Got stuck trying to put the statue together...Only found 8 pieces there should be 9....Any help so I can continue with the game??? It is very frustrating!!! Clicked on every inch of the room ....

PLEASE HELP!!!!!
MESS68

Edited on 07/20/2009 at 8:16:27 AM PST

[Post New]by marjibarks on Jul 20, 09 10:29 AM
I am in the seer's tower in the water realm and no. matter. how. many. times. I trace over it, the center glyph (which looks like an elaborate C) will NOT light up. I have all the other ones lit up, but that one just will not go. I have even had other people in the house try it.

I am ready to scream.

[Post New]by marjibarks on Jul 21, 09 8:43 AM
Mess68, which part are you missing?

Statue

[Post New]by marjibarks on Jul 21, 09 8:54 AM
Mess68, go here: [URL removed by moderator]

Edited on 07/23/2009 at 9:57:35 AM PST

bfgEuphrates
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,152 Posts

[Post New]by bfgEuphrates on Jul 23, 09 9:59 AM
Hi marjibarks,

I just wanted to let you know that I had to remove the URL from your post to go along with our Forum FAQ. Please stick to only posting links to one of our Big Fish websites. Thank you!

Happy gaming!

bfgEuphrates

Nikita77
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by Nikita77 on Jul 27, 09 7:34 AM
I am stuck at the Hermit's Tree...I got the piece of map from the telescope and feel I should have all 10...I can go to the wood glyph stone but can't use the magic wand because it says I have to collect all pieces of the map! I've gone over and over the Hermit level, done all the puzzles but supposedly do not have all the map pieces...help!

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Jul 27, 09 7:48 AM
If you hover over the orb, the game will tell you your objectives and how many map pieces you've found.
There are no bugs in the game. Some of the map pieces appear when you have done other things.

Four of the map pieces are before the stair controls, two more appear by the stairs, two more are visible once you've got all the orbs in place, one is in a cupboard that opens up after you play one of the compositions and the last is on the fire glyph when you look at it through the telescope.

Edited on 07/27/2009 at 7:59:01 AM PST

[Post New]by vrysmrtladee on Jul 27, 09 4:27 PM
I really am stuck on the metal realm. I have completed the generals, all 8 pieces. I went out to the garden, but no guardian to give me the last map piece. Help! Please! I have started this game over 4 or 5 times, and still get stuck at this point. What am I doing wrong? I followed the walkthrough, still no luck.
Thanks

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Jul 27, 09 5:24 PM
There haven't been any reports of missing cut-scenes in this game, but you could be the first. You'll need to get in touch with BFG technical support via the green envelope.
Hopefully it's just a matter of updating your drivers.

[Post New]by vrysmrtladee on Jul 27, 09 5:36 PM
I found out what I was doing wrong. How dumb of me. The number 2 bracelet, or whatever it is, was on general number one, I just didn't see it until I started clicking around that area. Finished the game. All is well with Kuros. Thanks for the help anyway. I really enjoyed the game.

Kuros

[Post New]by RedHotAngel1972 on Jul 28, 09 3:58 PM
Hi i am having trouble in the hearth of burning fire, i can't find the last hammer to uncover the bar so i can open the door, Please help.

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Jul 28, 09 4:12 PM
Your last hammer may not be someone else's... they are all ringed in prpldva's blog walkthrough in this forum.

john_murray2
Guppy
Guppy
116 Posts

[Post New]by john_murray2 on Jul 29, 09 8:30 AM
Hello ,
can anyone help me find out where the 10th crystal is i can only find 9 of them even the walkthrough shows only 9 i even tried to break the statue that is sitting in the volcano im really stumped on this can anyone help me out?
Pat
Atlanta,ga

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Jul 29, 09 2:02 PM
The last one for me was just above the organ in the Oracle's hermitage.
I'm sure all 10 are marked in the blog walkthrough.

nigit
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by nigit on Aug 6, 09 11:09 PM
Help! I can't find the last hammer for the Burning Hearth of Fire Power. Even used the walkthrough to no avail. I am stuck on getting the bar piece for the door. Have restarted several times only to get stuck in the same place. Please help if you can.

[Post New]by sunnyshine973 on Aug 9, 09 3:35 PM
Help! - can't find the bar to open door to Burning Hearth. Have checked the walkthrough -- have tried all the marked spots - only need the bar!

Can not drop piece

[Post New]by theshewolf on Aug 10, 09 8:05 PM
Having problem inside Burning Hearth. There is a part of the Oricalcum Rod that is between a lump of coal and a map piece. Twice I have accidentally picked it up when going for a different piece before I have all the coal in the hearth, AND I CAN NOT PUT IT DOWN!

I have right clicked, clicked on the anvil, nothing lets me drop it. Save and exit and I go back with the piece in my hand.

The first time I restarted the game. When it happened a second time, I was so frustrated I jut quit playing.

PLEASE! Is there a way to drop a piece?

Go to: