paulawins
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

THE MAZE

[Post New]by paulawins on Jul 13, 09 12:43 PM
ive tried moving the pieces . i can only move 1st one. how come???followed instructions in walk through as well

Re:THE MAZE

[Post New]by jennifergone on Sep 10, 09 10:49 PM
the trick is to line up the doorways there's a certain way it has to be done. keep an eye on the doorways

[Post New]by billwatkins on Sep 11, 09 9:32 AM
the line up of the door seems to be the answer. is it the accuracy that makes it happen?

[Post New]by jennifergone on Sep 11, 09 12:27 PM
yes, there is several doorways on each line that have to be lined up

candycreme
Clownfish
Clownfish
548 Posts

[Post New]by candycreme on Jun 26, 10 2:09 PM
This is sooooooooooooo frustating !.now I have to leave the game because i am stuck in this Maze.We should be able to skip the game ,I have tried 900 times ,the first time i managed to do 4 ,now i can't even get to the second one.

[Post New]by yanzin2u on May 24, 11 3:20 AM
yeah..candycreme is right..there should've been a skip button so it wouldn't be so hard..tried it again but still can't manage to pass..

[Post New]by nightinggale22 on Jul 28, 13 6:35 PM
I am going to try my 20th time to get through the maze.

I like this game but who had the big [wrong] idea to make it more challenging than the average gamer could enjoy. . Maybe they could have one version forhard core gamers and a normal game version for those like me.Could they at least down load a pass code or a skip code for this Crazy HARD MAZE???

This is why I hate to think of buying another game. It becomes Dead weight on my PC. No FUN and NO relaxation for me.
HELP!!!

Go to: