catapult puzzle

[Post New]by hondast1100 on Jul 13, 09 12:55 PM
i cant seem to be able to pick up the brick in front of the monestary gates, in order to put it under the wheels of the catapult. (i am on the correct brick!!!)

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

Re:catapult puzzle

[Post New]by prpldva on Jul 15, 09 8:15 AM
Hi Hondast100- welcome to the forums!

did you try to fire it first to discover that you need the brick?

[Post New]by green11 on Aug 15, 09 4:28 PM
I keep getting a gray screen here & cannot play past this. Anyone else getting? Do you know how to fix it?

4owl
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by 4owl on Aug 18, 09 6:48 AM
I have the same gray screen problem. It occurs when attempting to aim catapult. Tried deleting program and re-downloading, but it hangs in the same place, plus the "new" download has all the game saves from the original, so something isn't getting deleted.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Druecilla
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by Druecilla on Sep 5, 09 2:03 AM
I am also having the grey screen problem, it is deffinately a glitch in the program. Does Anyone know exactly what is wrong??? And how to fix it?? Is it the OS maybe? I'm using Vista.

Hondast100 - In case you haven't found it yet.... once Jones says he needs the brick, it's on the grass at the gate, right side in front.

[Post New]by kjap37 on Mar 27, 10 12:10 PM
Has anyone found a solution for the gray screen, yet?

bfgTigris
Salmon
Salmon
2,693 Posts

[Post New]by bfgTigris on Mar 27, 10 12:21 PM
Welcome to the pond kjap37,

If you are getting a grey screen, you may need to update your video card drivers, Direct X or Flash Player. Here is a help article that will show you how. Unable to Play Downloadable Game

If you are still having issues, you can contact Customer Support by clicking on the green envelope to the right of the screen, and then clicking "Contact Us" at the bottom left of the next page.

Or if you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can connect to Live Chat.

Hope this helps!
bfgTigris

Go to: