Yaelle
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,317 Posts

Here Are Some Tips

[Post New]by Yaelle on Jul 7, 15 7:07 AM
I have been playing this game somewhat fanatically as I became a huge Delicious fan early this year when I stumbled across the series.

So I noticed that there were some levels on this game in which I could not get the 3rd star, or find the mouse, or achieve the thingy so I thought I'd write down some of my observations & hints.

There are like 3 more I'd have to go back & look at so I'll edit this.

#1. The achievement for using every product at least once: If you've played all the way through the game & you've gone back from level to level hopping around like a stumpy-legged crazy person trying to figure out what on earth you could've possibly missed, I suggest going back and checking the set of levels where you play outdoors in that garden. I think (?) it was way in the beginning.

I suggest that because when I finally did try to do so, I saw that I somehow - while not playing those levels (logic?) - managed to unlock more than a few items for the menu.

#2. Level 45 Bonus Goal - Create 10 of Each Dessert: This one is a little bit hard to keep track of, especially if youre like me & youre actually missing chunk o'brain (ironically, I always forget the name of that part, & it is the one related to forming new memories. But I am able to some of the time. I call them accidental moments of lucidity. OK anyway....

What I eventually did was apply one of my methods for remembering things in real life, post brain trauma. Starting with the top item, make one or two as you deal with the customers & whenever you get the chance, click like youre being paid for it while keeping an eye on the meter on the top - when it stops moving you know you've reached 10 & can move onto the next one without having to concentrate on that goal AND play the level at the same time, And look out for that mouse, And make sure those sneaky bears don't show up & start tossing your animals. Oh wait - that's another game.

Level 49 The Evil Level From The Backside of Hades:
This is the one where you have to serve exactly 8 irate customers. I have no tips for you for this one because I have enough problems in my life without having to deal with this mess here!! Seriously - on this level I have ONE star & none of the other bling & I want nothing to do with it.

Level 55.5 - Restock the pancakes within 8 seconds:
My tip to you is to try to restock the pancakes within 8 seconds.

Brit1976
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

Re:Here Are Some Tips

[Post New]by Brit1976 on Jul 10, 15 6:47 AM
For the Pancake in 8 seconds.

I found if you put batter in the pan first then make your pancake with the batter already there by the time you have picked your pancake and topped it the pancake in the pan is ready. This way you are refilling the pancakes as you make them in less than 8 seconds. But remember to put the batter in the pan first.

[Post New]by greatdane7259 on Jul 10, 15 10:52 PM
For the exactly 8 irate customers I made the skier/snowboarders wait until they had 1 heart, left then passed them their skis/board. That will give you almost 8 people. To get the last one(s) make the last customers angry with you, again wait until the last heart to finish serving them at the cash register. I had to go back & do this one so I already had the 3 stars & the mouse which made it easier, plus by serving all the other guests promptly you should receive at least 1 star so you don't have to do the level over to get the gem.

Yaelle
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,317 Posts

[Post New]by Yaelle on Jul 20, 15 2:56 AM
aha!!! I took the advice about the skiiers & was finally able to make it - even despite the fact that my no-burn hamburgers still burn on that level.
Or beef, or whatever it was.

That leaves me with nothing but that earn $1500 in tips one & that is....not looking likely. I leave each time with what looks like it'd be about $1000 in tips.
I should think if a waitress made $1000 in tips on one shift she'd be pretty darn satisfied with that, but ummm guess not.

Go to: