funsize2
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

how do I change the menu items.

[Post New]by funsize2 on Jul 7, 15 8:51 PM
In the last Delicious game you could click on a menu item and change it. I can't do that with this version. Any clues???

jewel47
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

Re:how do I change the menu items.

[Post New]by jewel47 on Jul 7, 15 9:28 PM
On the left hand side there is a button that says 'Menu" , click on that. You should be able to click directly on the items before you start the level so change the items.

therevbev
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by therevbev on Jul 9, 15 11:07 AM
Sorry- but after finishing the game, I am short 5 products... all from the 1st level and THERE the menu button does NOT work. I have no way of changing the items for sale to get to the items not sold before. HELP!

Janette5
Clownfish
Clownfish
518 Posts

[Post New]by Janette5 on Jul 9, 15 12:41 PM
When you go into the level after pressing PLAY, then you can click on any of the items that are for sale. It then pops up an information menu and allows you to choose a different product. You click on the one you want from the popup menu. (You don't first have to press MENU.)

Keep in mind you first have to unlock that item, i.e. make enough of the item so that the next level of that item is unlocked. If that is the case just start a level and make that item as much as possible and delete it off your tray after you've made it.

If you've tried all of this and it still isn't working for you then you have a technical error in your game which some of us don't have.

Edited on 07/09/2015 at 12:41:55 PM PST

funsize2
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by funsize2 on Jul 11, 15 2:39 PM
It also helps to click "show game hints" in the settings menu. Then you should be able to change the menu items.

[Post New]by Essouira on Oct 23, 15 12:11 PM
I've the same problem! After the third game of level 1, it's impossible to change the items. I have unistalled and reistalled the game and the first time I do that Ihave solved the problem..then it does'nt work anymore. Now it's possible only use the "store". Very bad! Bfg offer me to replace the game..I think taht this has many problems.
Now I want to try clicking on "show game hints", then we'll see..I must download again..

[Post New]by Essouira on Oct 24, 15 12:49 AM
funsize2 wrote:It also helps to click "show game hints" in the settings menu. Then you should be able to change the menu items.

you're right! grazie!

Go to: