I can not find the missing map piece on the first section

[Post New]by Jim_of_Jax on Jul 13, 09 8:06 PM
I can't find and there is zero hints. Can someone tell me how to find this. I knew I should have tried it before buying. How can I find some I have no idea what it looks like?

lineck
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,140 Posts

Re:I can not find the missing map piece on the first section

[Post New]by lineck on Jul 13, 09 10:34 PM
last piece of the map is on the stairs once you complete everything else the doors open. don't worry I had found nine and did not realise I had found them. it is a good game enjoy

lineck

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Jul 14, 09 6:16 AM
Hi Jim_of_Jax- welcome to the forums!

Just in case it is a previous piece you are missing, check the walkthrough here:

http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/kuros-walkthrough/

I hope this helps.

PrplDva

ecblisa
Stingray
Stingray
5,078 Posts

[Post New]by ecblisa on Jul 14, 09 9:48 AM
Didn't all the previous pieces come automatically when we pulled the purse down? So the one on the stairs is the only one that has to be "found." It's really confusing because you don't see the earlier pieces in inventory.

[Post New]by kadee41501 on Jul 16, 09 8:04 PM
Thanks for your help on finding the last map piece on the first puzzle. I looked for it FOREVER!!! You helped me to find it and move on in the game.

hilariam
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

Re:I found the map piece after assembling the telescope, but I need help!

[Post New]by hilariam on Jul 17, 09 6:23 PM
Hello everyone,
I have gotten as far as assembing the telescope in the organ room, and got a single map piece from the telescope. However, after this I didn't get the mini-puzzle to assemble. When I took the down arrow, it took me to the glyphstone. I believe I need to assemble the mini-puzzle, but have no idea where to find it. Any solutions? Directions are very welcome

Thank you,
HilariaM

Go to: