Stuck on last island

[Post New]by aussie52 on Jul 13, 09 11:02 PM
I have been trying to beat the boss on Fatntasia Island for days without success. The time always runs oaut before the meter fills. Can anyone tell me how to kill the wrotten bugger? Does the fruit have to hit him right on the head or just close to him? Any help greatly appreciated.

geohunter
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

Re:Stuck on last island

[Post New]by geohunter on Oct 23, 11 8:52 PM
Hitting the Boss directly on the head is best. Pay more attention to the bar underneath him. The redder it gets the more you've done to kill him. When the bar is completely red it's over for the Boss and you, too! There's no set answer to defeating the boss just keep at it until you develop a strategy that works for you. It took me three days to get him on level 5 the first time.

letsdoit
Shark
Shark
10,483 Posts

[Post New]by letsdoit on Dec 5, 11 10:18 AM
i have been trying on/off for weeks...must have more ...or...get more ...so sent to the 'history' file until i can end the flustration!

yes, i have hit that 'uglee booger' on head, side, nose, ... well just all spots!.., kept my eye on his 'meter'...oh well!...back to gaming?

grouchypants
Guppy
Guppy
157 Posts

[Post New]by grouchypants on Sep 1, 12 5:58 PM
I just finish this game .At the end try for a ll spiders also and the heavy fruit and apples/ oranges/ tennis balls ..lol.

Go to: