bwaps
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

NEED HELP WITH YOUDA SUSHI CHEF !!!!!

[Post New]by bwaps on Jul 14, 09 5:21 AM
I can't even get off the first board . those ugly things with the eyes keep eating the sushi. I try to click on them before they pass on the conveyer belt to my right but it doesn't seem to help. Please get me off the first board !

Edited on 07/14/2009 at 5:24:02 AM PST

prchalpn
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,132 Posts

Re:NEED HELP WITH YOUDA SUSHI CHEF !!!!!

[Post New]by prchalpn on Jul 14, 09 5:25 AM
I played alittle of the demo and I believe you need to buy the upgrade to get rid of them. Some kind of vaccume thingy.

welcome to the pond!!!!

Edited on 07/14/2009 at 5:26:14 AM PST

[Post New]by SimpleAbundance on Jul 14, 09 5:36 AM
Also, check your recipes. You may be using not enough or too much of an ingredient that causes those "ugly things with the eyes" (I think they're supposed to be poo!). I did get to one round where they just keep coming up automatically even if I did nothing wrong, but they didn't do anything to the plates of sushi i was making, i think they just affect your reputation bar.

So yeah, double-check those recipes!

IIPhase
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by IIPhase on Jul 14, 09 6:09 AM
The Blobs are heap of mashed sushi ingredients.
You can click on them when they are still on the vertical conveyor belt in doing so you remove them.
The vacume upgrade gives you a machine and the buttons of all machines are close together to make the action more convenient.

The blobs will get you in trouble when you have a lot of sushi on the belt as they take up space.

miav3
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

[Post New]by miav3 on Jul 14, 09 8:02 AM
I can't figure out how to end the first board, it just keeps going, even though I made $330 more then the goal. The music keeps playing and the thing is at end...

bwaps
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

[Post New]by bwaps on Jul 14, 09 8:32 AM
Hey everybody thanks for the help. I'll try all your suggestions and write back with my progress. Thanks again

[Post New]by twist3dmiz3ry on Jul 14, 09 9:06 AM
Hey has anyone figured out how to make the Restaurant Combination plates? I have tried making it one item at a time (which items just keep going around the conveyor belt till someone else picks it up) & tried making it all at one time (results in pile of poo) & well neither work.

Cptduzer
Flounder
Flounder
2,474 Posts

[Post New]by Cptduzer on Jul 14, 09 9:36 AM
IIPhase wrote:The Blobs are heap of mashed sushi ingredients.
You can click on them when they are still on the vertical conveyor belt in doing so you remove them.
The vacume upgrade gives you a machine and the buttons of all machines are close together to make the action more convenient.

The blobs will get you in trouble when you have a lot of sushi on the belt as they take up space.

hi IIphase - did you folks mean for the blobs to look like piles of poo, lol? I guess that was probably a comment beta tasters should have made - that just cracks me up.

cyndihugs
Salmon
Salmon
2,926 Posts

[Post New]by cyndihugs on Jul 14, 09 9:54 AM
if you go to youda's site, you can play this game online, that might help ya out and make the game easier for you, that's what I did and am looking forward to buying it now.

twist, look at the back of the recipe book [lower right corner in recipe book, click on it to get to next page].

yep, when ya don't do an order right, ya get the "eye of poo"! LOL

but playing the game online at youda's home site helped me a lot.

Good luck and welcome to the pond all the new fishies!!

[Post New]by Mom_of_2_Murrins on Jul 14, 09 10:54 AM
I am in the same boat as "twist"...I can't figure out how to make the combination plates
Cant make the goal cuz customers get mad and leave

Found this link...ABout 2/3 down the page it gives the recipie for the combo plates...

[URL removed by moderator]

Edited on 07/23/2009 at 4:24:13 PM PST

[Post New]by jessicalynn2000 on Jul 14, 09 12:25 PM
The combination plate is its own separate receipe, its not separate dishes but its own recipe. Look it up in the recipe book. Hope that helps someone.

[Post New]by SimpleAbundance on Jul 14, 09 2:32 PM
miav: you may have figured this out by now, but you probably just have a plate or a reserved sign still at one of the seats, game won't move to next level til all plates are cleared.

IIPhase
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by IIPhase on Jul 15, 09 12:41 AM
Cptduzer wrote: hi IIphase - did you folks mean for the blobs to look like piles of poo, lol? I guess that was probably a comment beta tasters should have made - that just cracks me up.

We found that mixing green with red or orange almost always gives a grey/brown colour.
It's not Poo... i have never seen Poo with eyes.

Its just a heap of mishy mash

Hope you enjoy chef

[Post New]by KingJur on Jul 15, 09 6:01 AM
miav3 wrote:I can't figure out how to end the first board, it just keeps going, even though I made $330 more then the goal. The music keeps playing and the thing is at end...

Hi miav3,

Maybe there still is a plate left on the table that you need to click away?
Hope it helps.

[Post New]by SimpleAbundance on Jul 15, 09 5:49 PM
IIphase: I've never seen a pile of mushed up sushi with eyes either. I'm calling your bluff!! It's poo!

[Post New]by xylogirl2001 on Jul 15, 09 8:26 PM
I can't get past day 2. I make the sushi right but it never shows up on the belt..its it because I have too much poo?

MsCIn513
Squid
Squid
72 Posts

[Post New]by MsCIn513 on Jul 16, 09 12:20 PM
Wow I guess Im past alot of you im on the 6 restuarant. But for some reason it tells me to buy it and will not open. The mistake plates or poo as you all call it you have to click on it. Make sure you get all the upgrades. ITs really a ok game besides the glitch im dealing with

IceLore
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by IceLore on Aug 13, 10 11:11 PM
miav3 wrote:I can't figure out how to end the first board, it just keeps going, even though I made $330 more then the goal. The music keeps playing and the thing is at end...

Make sure you clear all the plats and/or reservation cards off the table to end the stage.

[Post New]by big343140 on Jan 23, 14 3:19 PM
THANKS FOR THE COMBO PLATE TIP MUCH APPERICATED

Go to: