Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Fantasy Mosaics 9: Portal in the Woods here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Jul 8, 15 1:26 AM
A thread for any tech issues you may have. Please also include the operating system you are using.

Edited on 07/08/2015 at 6:01:56 AM PST

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Fantasy Mosaics 9: Portal in the Woods here.

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Jul 8, 15 6:02 AM
Hi Everyone,

If there's trouble with getting Fantasy Mosaics 9: Portal in the Woods to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

Often, we can provide a known solution for technical issues in the Forums and some of our tech savvy pond residents may also swim by with good tips and suggestions. We're unable to provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team because the Forums are not well suited for the type of information-gathering and troubleshooting that's needed in order to correct issues of this nature.

If you're unable to get a game working properly using our Help pages or the tips posted here, please get in touch with our Customer Support team. You can find a link to contact Customer Support on the front page of our Help pages section.

Contacting Customer Support will help us to gather necessary information on what types of systems are being affected by the problem and to share this information with the developer in order to work towards a fix.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting Customer Support, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgWaimea

hhs1
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
6 Posts

[Post New]by hhs1 on Jul 15, 15 7:58 PM
Can' get past the penguin scene...When it shows me the game directions and I hit OK it aborts (access violation)....Did anyone with windows 7 get around this problem and if so how? Will submit a help issue tomorrow.

dollyflower
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,373 Posts

[Post New]by dollyflower on Aug 28, 15 5:02 PM
This is the first game in this series that I have tried to play. The game downloaded fine but first I got a blank white screen and the second time I went in I got to the locks, clicked on #1 and nothing happened. I could not proceed. Too bad. Using Windows XP.......................Just wanted to add that I can't seem to play any of the Fantasy Mosaic games. Not sure what is going on. .

Edited on 09/09/2015 at 10:32:44 PM PST

[Post New]by hungarian on Nov 6, 15 7:36 AM
Game will crashes at Level 15 and when I log in again, my player name and all my levels are gone and I have to start over. Playing with Windows 7

[Post New]by LivingAsIf on Dec 5, 15 11:04 AM
I'm using Windows 10 and I'd got to level 12 or 13. Next time I went into the game all my progress had gone and my player profile. Now I just get code errors such as below. I had tried updating windows and re-installing the game, but it hasn't helped. I've just gone back to playing FM4 for now!
of Create Event
for object obj_map2_box:

Push :: Execution Error - Variable Get -5.cups(100006, 1)
at gml_Object_obj_map2_box_Create_0
############################################################################################

Go to: