bfgBering
Clownfish
Clownfish
851 Posts

Blog walkthrough is now available for Kuros

[Post New]by bfgBering on Jul 14, 09 9:04 AM
Hi Fishies!

Just wanted to pop by and let you all know there is a blog walkthrough available for Kuros!

You can get to the walkthrough by clicking below.

Kuros walkthrough

Happy gaming !

thagrouch19
Guppy
Guppy
127 Posts

Re:Blog walkthrough is now available for Kuros

[Post New]by thagrouch19 on Jul 14, 09 5:26 PM
i found the walkthougs, but one thing on last of game i cant get the last mini game to open. plz help me figure out why i cant play last part to finish the game. i have finished all the mini games on the last part. so whats up. plz help me finish this game plz. i have a post on here its need help on game kuros. plz help ty.......

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Jul 19, 09 10:51 AM
thagrouch19 wrote:i found the walkthougs, but one thing on last of game i cant get the last mini game to open. plz help me figure out why i cant play last part to finish the game. i have finished all the mini games on the last part. so whats up. plz help me finish this game plz. i have a post on here its need help on game kuros. plz help ty.......

After you have placed the mushrooms, crystals, bars, carbon, and snowflakes, and have done the five symbols puzzle, there is another in the center. Make sure you have done all five in the outer circle first.

[Post New]by desert2005_50 on Jul 20, 09 10:21 PM
The mini game in the second to last section I used all the punch cards but did not get the book what do I do?
Thanks
Susan

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Jul 21, 09 7:43 AM
You missed a punched card. It's part of a book lying lengthwise - it looks like pages. (Right of screen, low down).

[Post New]by Blackcatt on Jul 26, 09 9:45 AM
OK, i am stuck on the part of the game when i am in the area with the telescope, i cant get one of the pieves of sheet music. I see a reflection on the oval piece that is on the desk but cant retrieve it..Is that the last piece i am looking for?? if so how do i get it???

Edited on 07/26/2009 at 9:47:27 AM PST

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Jul 27, 09 2:19 PM
Blackcatt wrote:OK, i am stuck on the part of the game when i am in the area with the telescope, i cant get one of the pieves of sheet music. I see a reflection on the oval piece that is on the desk but cant retrieve it..Is that the last piece i am looking for?? if so how do i get it???

Hi Blackcatt- welcome to the forums!

All the music compositions are marked in the walkthrough here:

http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/kuros-walkthrough

I hope it helps.

Prpldva

[Post New]by Denny7 on Aug 11, 09 9:48 AM
I have got all the seeds etc and wanting to use the wand to activtate the puzzle at the fire glyph, but it is saying I have not found all map pieces. I can't seem to locate the last one, been back through the from finding the sceptre, but to no avail. Where is the last map piece?

[Post New]by bookiemb on Aug 11, 09 6:55 PM
I'm having trouble with the "hammers"....seems I found them, then may have used them unsucessfully....now, no more hammers and no way to proceed. Hints anyone?!

lpnbarnes
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by lpnbarnes on Sep 10, 09 5:33 PM
Thanks for the walk through! It has really helped me!! But I still find that I am stuck; I cannot seem to find one of the map pieces in the metal world, I got everything else, any suggestions??

Thanks,
lpnbarnes@gmail.com

[Post New]by belzebu on Sep 12, 09 9:05 AM
I have the same problem as lpnbarnes. In desperation I downloaded the walkthru to find that last fragment but to no avail. The Guardian has given me a fragment but I still have only 9! I have been pixel hunting in all the locations given in the walkthru for the metal age but there is nothing there. Any help?

vonee
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by vonee on Dec 28, 09 12:52 AM
bookiemb wrote:I'm having trouble with the "hammers"....seems I found them, then may have used them unsucessfully....now, no more hammers and no way to proceed. Hints anyone?!

[Post New]by Trina987 on Jan 4, 11 1:39 PM
I had exit the treehouse and there was no map piece. I am missing the last map fragments. I have 9 out of 10 fragments. I have look everywhere for the last map fragments and can not find it. Please help me...

Murray4
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by Murray4 on Mar 12, 11 6:13 PM
Thank you, but I am giving up on this game! The pictures and objects are way too dark and hard to find, the instructions are terrible and the walkthrough did not help me even a little bit. Sad, because it began as an interesting game.
MLM

Go to: