scotcat
Flounder
Flounder
2,349 Posts

Great Secrets - Da Vinci

[Post New]by scotcat on Feb 9, 08 2:29 AM
How disappointing! I downloaded the trial version from SpinTop right before BF got it today. I was so excited to FINALLY see a new Hidden Object / Puzzle game. I don't know if it's my computer or the game, but the graphics are so bad it seriously gave me a headache. The pixels are HUGE! I had to use several hints just to figure out what I was looking for. Even with all that, I did get all the way to Chapter 6 in an hour so it's not very difficult. :-(

oreo3030
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
499 Posts

Re: Great Secrets - Da Vinci

[Post New]by oreo3030 on Feb 9, 08 2:59 AM
scotcat wrote:How disappointing! I downloaded the trial version from SpinTop right before BF got it today. I was so excited to FINALLY see a new Hidden Object / Puzzle game. I don't know if it's my computer or the game, but the graphics are so bad it seriously gave me a headache. The pixels are HUGE! I had to use several hints just to figure out what I was looking for. Even with all that, I did get all the way to Chapter 6 in an hour so it's not very difficult. :-(

Unfortunately, it is the graphics. This game reminds me of Mysteryville, Pirateville, etc. for game layout, graphics, find X number of feathers, etc.

Sign in and download the Big City adventure Sydney from the BFG My Game Club page. It is much better but still no Madame Fate.

Re:Great Secrets - Da Vinci

[Post New]by suzi1963 on Sep 24, 15 10:52 AM
I'm stuck on Chapter 4 Episode 4 -- Assembling the picture. It looks like I assembled the picture correctly but there is no acknowledgement that I did so.

How did you manage to assemble the picture?

Go to: