Help with Jane's Realty...tech problem

[Post New]by debdew on Aug 29, 08 6:27 AM
I bought this game yesterday, played a few levels, then out of the blue my computer just shut down. I unstalled the game, removed other games and did a disk cleanup and restarted computer and then reinstalled game. It played good for a few levels..oh and it didn't save my progress either, then Whammo, it shut down again. I even turned of my antivirus program. Anyone else have this problem with this game???? My next step is to contact customer support. THis is real frustrating.

Re:Help with Jane's Realty...tech problem

[Post New]by petra1976 on Aug 29, 08 10:03 AM
hi
i know thank god there is some 1 with the same problem.
i just downloaded it 4 a hour and i had the same problem it didn't save and my computer stopt al together,i downloaded it at other site's but had the same problem, if you know what the problem is i love 2 know it . i realy like this game but like 2 get further than level 3 thanks

Edited on 08/29/2008 at 10:03:55 AM PST

[Post New]by lisaisanangel on Aug 29, 08 4:45 PM
Hi I'm having the same problem too! I just posted about it in another Jane's Realty forum. I'm also having the crashing problem with Road to Riches as well. I did the Direct X update but it's still happening. Gonna try to update my video card as soon as possible to see if that helps. Also with Jane's Realty it doesn't save my progress either and I got so far last night - I'm really upset about the not saving thing!!!

Tech with Big Fish suggested clearing the games cache - will this get rid of my saved files on all games??? If so I don't really want to do that! But I guess I may have too. I've never had any problems with games and now it seems the past 2 weeks that's all I"m having!

Edited on 08/29/2008 at 4:46:37 PM PST

[Post New]by petra1976 on Aug 30, 08 2:01 AM
hi
this is a stupid qeustion but what is a game cache
i have the same problem with farm frenzy 2 too
thanks

Edited on 08/30/2008 at 2:02:12 AM PST

[Post New]by mabjeb on Aug 30, 08 5:33 AM
I bought the jane hotel 2 and it crashes, I tried to demo the jane dress one and it did the same thing...something wrong with the janes..........?

[Post New]by omegamack on Mar 6, 10 8:58 PM
I'm having the same problem. I keep getting some kind of "python error in MouseDown". Then the game stops and doesn't save my progress. Has anyone found a solution yet. I usually don't have problems with BFG and everything on my computer is updated.

Re:Help with Jane's Realty2...tech problem

[Post New]by terajoy77 on Apr 4, 10 9:12 AM
Game saves for me but when I get so far all it shows is a screen of roads trees and rocks and when i click on any button it freezes game has also shut down my computer a couple times

[Post New]by SaffyreMoon on Apr 29, 10 7:04 AM
I find the game crashes - freezes, for no reason, it's often really slow to load too. Usually the loading takes no time at all but with this game, seems to forget that's what it was doing.
I'm uninstalling it, in fact I wish that I'd realised there were problems before I bought it.

[Post New]by MPILLAI on May 10, 10 12:21 PM
I have an acer notebook. Purchased this game. But unable to play because the screen size is too small for this game. tried changing options to window instead of full screen. did not help. I just cant find the play button because its hidden somewhere to the right which i cannot c. Can someone help me plz???

Go to: