I don't know what I'm doing wrong with the statue but I have all the pieces on the right side

[Post New]by LenaModi on Jul 14, 09 1:03 PM
and not the left side. please help!

Topper_
Guppy
Guppy
152 Posts

Re:I don't know what I'm doing wrong with the statue but I have all the pieces on the right side

[Post New]by Topper_ on Jul 14, 09 1:15 PM
I'm the same, I have all the 8 pieces and they fit ok on the left side, but don't attach on the right.

Ukiah
Squid
Squid
64 Posts

Possible bug?

[Post New]by Ukiah on Jul 14, 09 6:44 PM
I have 3 pieces left and they obviously go on the left side (as you are looking at the statue), but none of them will attach. The chromatic indicator says that there are no hidden objects in the scene. It only took 3 pieces to do the right wing, so I'm thinking I have the correct pieces, but they won't attach for some reason. Is this a bug or am I missing a 4th piece needed to construct the left wing?
Ukiah

Ukiah
Squid
Squid
64 Posts

Re:I don't know what I'm doing wrong with the statue but I have all the pieces on the right side

[Post New]by Ukiah on Jul 14, 09 7:11 PM
Well, I have to clarify my last post. I exited the game and came back and suddenly was able to attach the wings. Go figure....

Ukiah

onlybec
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by onlybec on Jul 17, 09 10:57 PM
I'm having the same problem. is this a glich or is there something i'm missing? Anyone have a solution?

jrbrett1
Guppy
Guppy
126 Posts

[Post New]by jrbrett1 on Jul 22, 09 6:07 AM
With the left side (facing you) you have to be very careful when you click the pieces on that side. Try moving your cursor (with piece) slightly up and a little ways away from the statue it might take a bit of time but it works. It took me 2 start overs & about 4-5 to get that left wing in place. It's do-able but tough!!! Also you have to put a certain 1 of the pieces there first.

Go to: