bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Insane Cold: Back to the Ice Age here

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jul 8, 15 8:18 AM
Hey there Everyone,

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgBellerophon

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Insane Cold: Back to the Ice Age here

[Post New]by ProfBeginner on Sep 16, 15 11:45 AM

I played demo no trouble- I enjoyed the game although it is running slow and decided to buy it but now when I hit play it turns off and goes back to game manager, I uninstalled and reinstalled and still will not play-just turns it off, I am running Windows 10. I have had no problems with any other game I have bought. Please Help

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Sep 17, 15 1:19 PM
Hi ProfBeginner,

I'm sorry to hear that after uninstalling and reinstalling this game, it won't work on your computer. It may be helpful to look at the following help article for hints:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If you find that you are still having issues, please do not hesitate to contact our Technical Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report. They can definitely help to further troubleshoot for you.

I hope this helps.

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by ProfBeginner on Sep 22, 15 3:39 PM
I have done everything that was required according to the information on the link that was provided by you and still the game will not start. I have written to the Techs and they told me to do the same thing, so now I am at a loss as to how the game played prior to me paying for it and now it will not. What is different between the try program and the paid program besides the unlock key? I really would like to finish the game that I started, Help please

[Post New]by ProfBeginner on Sep 23, 15 8:28 AM
The problem seems to be in the play button in the game It starts up with the intro, my name is there and everything looks great I can check the options, credits run great and I can change players, but when I click on the Play button it closes and sends me back to the game manager. Please help

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Sep 24, 15 9:32 AM
Hi ProfBeginner,

I'm sorry to hear that there is still some issues with this particular game. Thank you for trying the troubleshooting steps provided in that help article. It looks like you had received an automated response from the support team. Please reply directly to that email so that a Customer Service Representative can be with you with a more personalized response. The Support Team will better be able to answer the crashing issues upon launch that you are experiencing. If you could also provide them with a screenshot of the unlock key you are mentioned, that would be helpful. I'll include a help article below:

Taking a Screenshot

I hope this helps. Feel free to PM any of the moderators if you have any questions.

bfgBellerophon

Go to: