SKYEBLUETOO
Guppy
Guppy
149 Posts

Problem finishing Water problem

[Post New]by SKYEBLUETOO on Jul 14, 09 4:31 PM
Hi All, Really tough game, but I find coming back to it after a while helps you see things you didn't before.
Anyway, I'm at the Water area and have to get to the Glyph, have 4 "stepping stones" done, but don't see anyway to get the 5th. I have clicked on everything. Need one more map piece. Have done all the "get the ball in the hole puzzles".

Can anyone help out here? Thanks

jacquibagley
Squid
Squid
65 Posts

Re:Problem finishing Water problem

[Post New]by jacquibagley on Jul 14, 09 6:28 PM
Hi

There are only 4 stepping stones.
The next task is to repair the hole in which you got part of the map.
There is a cup just under the blue diamond thingy...take the cup and fill with water and then replace where u got it from and it will turn to ice.........grab the cup with ice and click it on the piece where the map was.....hope this helps.

I still cant find the bloomin last piece of map either.........I have been hunting it for a day now........if u find it could you let me know........cheers

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Jul 15, 09 7:23 AM
There are 5 pieces at the glyphstone and 5 at the frozen obelisk (3 on the beach and 2 on the obelisk)

http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/kuros-walkthrough/

I hope this helps.

PrplDva

SKYEBLUETOO
Guppy
Guppy
149 Posts

[Post New]by SKYEBLUETOO on Jul 15, 09 8:21 PM
Hi prp & jacq,

OK, found the last piece of the glyph map - jacq it's on the edge of the sand about a third of the way from the extreme right side - it's angling down into the water.

Now having another problem with the metal glyph. Have restored the statue and done the gears to restore the lilies, but can't for the life of me get those pipes done. Actually, I have it connected, but the "blue water" doesn't seem to want to go through at the very end part - on the bottom right. It goes all the way to there and then nothing happens. I don't know if there is a further "puzzle" to be worked out or what. The pump is going up and down, but ....

Any ideas ?? I know prp is always great at the pipe puzzles - lol....so, eagerly awaiting your response. Thanks

[Post New]by sueziqt on Jul 16, 09 5:56 AM
I've found all the map pieces , even been to the blog walk thru yet it's telling me I only have 9 pieces so I can't continue how frustrating!!

[Post New]by BethThomlinson on Jul 17, 09 6:33 PM
I, too, have picked up all the map pieces at the Water locations, but the status tells me I have only 9 of 10. I even printed out the screenshots of the two locations (each with 5 pieces) from the walkthrough, and I clicked all over where the pieces are supposed to be. Nothing there, because I already picked them up. I have no hints left. That means I can't go on.

Any ideas?

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Jul 20, 09 5:48 PM
I'm getting 9 out of 10 as well.

Edit - found it. There are two sets of 10 and you can find them in any order. The one I was missing was on the right-hand side of the cliff at the gondola control tower.

Edited on 07/20/2009 at 6:07:53 PM PST

[Post New]by BethThomlinson on Jul 20, 09 9:35 PM
Thanks, Mr_Russ, that was exactly what was going on with my game. I found the map piece in the same place you did. I've now finished the Water section.

Go to: