thagrouch19
Guppy
Guppy
127 Posts

NEED HELP ON LAST OF GAME KUROS

[Post New]by thagrouch19 on Jul 14, 09 5:19 PM
For some reason after i finished all of the mini games i cant figure out what to do next. it says i need to do,activate the prime glymstone by repairing the pattern.
WHAT NOW PLZ HELP. I FOUND ALL THE THINGS NEEDED ON THIS PART I CAN'T GET THE LAST MINI GAME UP..... CAN SOMEONE HELP ME FINISH MY GAME TY..................
Do I need to find something else or what ive tried my wand both of them

Linda_S_55
Minnow
Minnow
236 Posts

Re:NEED HELP ON LAST OF GAME KUROS

[Post New]by Linda_S_55 on Jul 14, 09 5:54 PM
If you have collected everything for each of the glyphstones, then you need to click on each glyphstone and solve the gyph pattern puzzle for each stone. Then the top will glow and you need to complete the patterns of glyphs for that as well.

Hope this helps.

mintjulelip
Minnow
Minnow
232 Posts

[Post New]by mintjulelip on Jul 15, 09 11:58 PM
I'm having the same issue. The problem is, when I click on the glyph to repair it, nothing happens. It just tells me I need to repair it. I collected all the items and repaired each stone's glyph so they are now glowing. I tried using the wand & scepter but nothing. It just keeps telling me to repair them. After all the crashes, lost game progress, and everything else, I'm tempted to not even try & finish this one. I have a headache from this!

kiwibmb
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

[Post New]by kiwibmb on Jul 16, 09 12:00 AM
There is one glyphstone left - in the middle of the rest. I think its stone, grey anyway so not obvious. Clicking on that one brings up the final puzzle with 4 quadrants to complete.
Hope this makes sense
Cheers

mintjulelip
Minnow
Minnow
232 Posts

[Post New]by mintjulelip on Jul 16, 09 12:05 AM
thanks! Yes, I finally figured that out but with all the game issues I had, by the time I got to this point, I was bald from having pulled my hair out and my patience was as thin as a frog's hair. Thanks for responding!

[Post New]by DIPVAV on Jul 18, 09 11:03 PM
on last I got everything done including the last 4 but it won't light up and end. I have checked all the graphs and still it seems wrong. Help. I really like the game and games of this type but this ending has me really really upset. Why can't I get it to end? I am about ready to give up on this one.............

sunsh
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

[Post New]by sunsh on Jul 20, 09 8:15 PM
i'm glad i'm not the only one stuck at the end...i completed the big grey stone with 4 puzzles and still nothing. I even went so far as to check the walkthru and my puzzles are correct....now what....
almost finished an ready to crash ....sun

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Jul 21, 09 7:19 AM
Are you sure that all four quadrants are correct? It's probably better to look at each glyph in the game than in the walkthrough - note when you start the stone that all completed glyphs flash blue.
Each one you do correctly does too, but only when you've added all the bits.

Have a look at each quadrant to see if any glyph is still just grey.

Go to: