Blue_Phoenix
Squid
Squid
77 Posts

BigFish Bring the Mac version over here; it's out now!

[Post New]by Blue_Phoenix on Jul 14, 09 7:45 PM
Hey Big Fish! The manufacturers have let me know that they have created this game in a MAC version now! Yay!

Sadly, before you brought the first version over here, I couldnt keep waiting as I was addicted so I had bought it from them. BUT, I want to wait for your great pricing of games, so I am helping to nudge this along and say to everyone that there is now a MAC version of Fishdom H2O out in the world... we just need to wait for Big Fish to bring it here so we can get the best price possible!

PLEASE, hear my cry! LOL I will wait with 'baited' breath (haha) for you to release the Mac version of Fishdom H2O!!! Dont make us wait too long! One of my favorite games to be able to decorate, and now this one is a Hid Ob game too... my fave type of game!

Thank you!

Re:BigFish Bring the Mac version over here; it's out now!

[Post New]by waistoftym3 on Jul 29, 09 1:23 PM
I AGREE! Just got back from Playrix site and Macgamestore sent me an email - H2o is out for Mac!!!!!

I was also impatient and purchased Fishdom directly from Playrix; I've been trying to hold out until I can buy it here, but that game is so addicting to me--I don't know if I can wait : (

Hey, Big Fish - bring H2o over, please!!!!

Also - I've seen some great Hidden Object games on Game House for Mac that I thought would show up here, but it's been awhile. There are about 8 or so of them; I'd rather give you guys the $$$$. Is it possible to get "Sunset Studios" games and the "Little Shop" games??

Blue_Phoenix
Squid
Squid
77 Posts

[Post New]by Blue_Phoenix on Sep 16, 09 9:44 PM
C'mom, c'mon, c'mon Big Fish!!! Bring the MAC version of this game over here so I can spend my credits on it here rather than buy it at another site! I want to buy it here! Waiting patiently... well, sort of! Bring it!

[Post New]by lab130 on Oct 2, 09 8:35 AM
Please bring it over here! I don't want to have to spend my money elsewhere!!

Blue_Phoenix
Squid
Squid
77 Posts

[Post New]by Blue_Phoenix on Oct 22, 09 12:16 AM
THANK YOUUUUUUUUU BIG FISH! After so much begging and trying to be patient, Im SO glad to see you brought over this game for MACs!!! Downloading it now and will BUY it immediately there after! Yay!!!!

Go to: