Keys

[Post New]by Polishlvr on Jul 14, 09 8:05 PM
I am at the big door and it says to find all the keys but I can't find ANY anywhere. I even used hints but it don't do anything. What am I doing wrong?? Someone please help.

Re:Keys

[Post New]by Hollace on Jul 27, 09 6:22 PM
Did you hear from anyone? I don't see any keys either. The tips don't work, and in fact do not appear flush with the box they're in. I can see only half a tip because the graphic has rolled up out of alignment.

[Post New]by Miche789 on Aug 15, 09 4:11 PM
Hello All....I am stuck at the same door with no keys...did anyone find a solution? I have no idea what is going on!!

[Post New]by bobsgirl1980 on Sep 20, 10 10:03 PM
Miche789 wrote:Hello All....I am stuck at the same door with no keys...did anyone find a solution? I have no idea what is going on!!

[Post New]by meringosue on Sep 21, 10 1:25 AM
hello all, I am also stuck at the door and cannot see any key - can anyone
please help

[Post New]by catsholidayhome on Oct 2, 10 1:04 AM
Replayed this game and the keys are there on the door scene. Would imagine there is a problem with your download - try uninstalling and then re-install the program - it will save your progress and hopefully sort things out. Things things do happen.

[Post New]by meringosue on Oct 3, 10 4:28 PM
A very big thank you to catsholidayhome - I had to try it twice but it did work and the keys really are obvious when they are actually there. A bonus is that you get to keep all the golden strawberries that you have collected from trying numerous times.

Keys

[Post New]by Crystalp3 on Oct 20, 12 3:17 PM
Polishlvr wrote:I am at the big door and it says to find all the keys but I can't find ANY anywhere. I even used hints but it don't do anything. What am I doing wrong?? Someone please help.

Go to: