can someone help me???

[Post New]by gypsyteri on Jul 14, 09 8:44 PM
I'm playing the department 42: the mystery of the nine game. I'm stuck on a level and can't seem to figure it out. I need to open the garage door. How do I do that? If anyone has any suggestions please share.

1_of_5
Marlin
Marlin
8,238 Posts

Re:can someone help me???

[Post New]by 1_of_5 on Jul 14, 09 8:45 PM
Haven't tried this one yet. Hopefully someone can help. If not try looking in the blog at the walkthrough. Here's the address:

http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/department-42-the-mystery-of-the-nine-walkthrough/

Welcome to the pond.

Edited on 07/14/2009 at 8:46:17 PM PST

princesschaos1st
Narwhal
Narwhal
34,838 Posts

[Post New]by princesschaos1st on Jul 14, 09 8:46 PM
to quote our dear Margie:

margie134 wrote:The Complete Walkthrough for Department 42: The Mystery of the Nine has been posted on the BFG Blog.

You can access the walkthrough by copying and pasting the link below into your address bar....

http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/department-42-the-mystery-of-the-nine-walkthrough/

Thanks,

Margie B

barbM
Marlin
Marlin
9,026 Posts

[Post New]by barbM on Jul 14, 09 8:46 PM
Haven't tried this game yet, sorry. But welcome to the pond

bfgEuphrates
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,152 Posts

[Post New]by bfgEuphrates on Jul 15, 09 9:33 AM
Hi Everyone,

Since we have a full game forum for Department 42: Mystery of the Nine, I've gone ahead and moved this thread on over there, just a heads up.

Also, Margie makes very good walkthroughs for games, so I'd also reccommend that you check that out on our Big Fish Blog for some help, gypsyteri.

Happy gaming!

bfgEuphrates

[Post New]by jetlee01 on Mar 16, 12 3:55 PM
I was all over the blog,no walkthrough just a blank screen

lyrialice
Elephantfish
Elephantfish
55,156 Posts

[Post New]by lyrialice on Mar 16, 12 5:37 PM
Hi jetlee01

I have sent a message to the bfg Mods and they will pass it on to the correct dept.

Go to: