Getting Error

[Post New]by xsgrandma on Jul 14, 09 9:08 PM
I had downloaded this game and was playing along, got through the 2nd level Fire Spirit, found all of the flowers, crystals & plants I saw Oakbeard went to the Hall of Brotherhood, then I saw the movie. then the screen went black and it would not do anything. Had to do a Ctrl Alt Delete. then when I tryed to get back into the game it game me this error "Parcon Error: more data expected! last read:"
I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game twice, still getting the same error.
Can someone HELP!
Thank for any help you can give me.

Fern

princesschaos1st
Narwhal
Narwhal
34,838 Posts

Re:Getting Error

[Post New]by princesschaos1st on Jul 14, 09 9:23 PM
Welcome to the forums Fern

click on the green envelope on the right to contact customer service so they can help you

If you are a game club member I suggest Live Chat M-F from 9:30 am -4:30pm PST

[Post New]by rachcathfloy on Jul 15, 09 8:34 PM
I too am getting this error. Same place in the game too. I thought it was my CPU, good to know it might be the game. Is there a glitch in the game?

[Post New]by PSchroeder on Jul 19, 09 11:33 AM
I know exactly what you're going through. Here's what I did to make it work. (For some of you, you won't like this because it involves starting the game over.)

1)go to the directory C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Sandlot Games\Kuros\
2)Inside the directory you should see these files: 0.pla 0.sav and last.pla
3)Remove these files and put them in a new folder on your desktop to save for later.
4)Now run your game and it will work fine, but again, you'll have to start over.

Good luck, and have fun!

Go to: