can't get any further on the game

[Post New]by paulgr on Jul 15, 09 11:36 AM
about 3 or 4 of my power ups are maxed out due to golden acorns being rare so i can't level up. Is there some kind of cheat for the game that will give me all power ups maxed out? i think the first one,the fire one,and the other one that is a big help in blowing up blocks are maxed out,and the fairy one. the time one is 3 of 4,and a couple of others only have 1. The problem is the acorn mini game goes to fast and as late in the game i am,the board fills up too fast,especially the Lock one. Any help would be appreciated.

Re:can't get any further on the game

[Post New]by Nala188 on Jun 29, 10 7:33 PM
Hi. I'm sorry I can't help you, but I can't het any futher because the levels get to hard. I've started again, but I need help to get futher. Any kind of help will be greatly appreaciated.

[Post New]by Nala188 on Jun 29, 10 7:39 PM
Hi. I'm sorry I can't help you, but I can't het any futher because the levels get to hard. I've started again, but I need help to get futher. Any kind of help will be greatly appreaciated.

[Post New]by Nala188 on Jun 29, 10 7:44 PM
Hi. If anyone else is stuck, like I am, I'm sorry for you. Plz help! I am stuck on some certan level and cannot get any futher than that. If you know anything that will get me past, it will be greatly appreaciated.

Go to: