csmith116
Guppy
Guppy
137 Posts

Opinions of game

[Post New]by csmith116 on Jul 15, 09 12:05 PM
No spoilers please. Just looking for opinions of this game as to length, difficulty, and pleased with purchase. Negative comments are welcome also, but no hints please.
Bessie Mae

tayers81
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
15,692 Posts

Re:Opinions of game

[Post New]by tayers81 on Jul 18, 09 7:29 PM
Hi csmith116! I just finished this game and I loved it! It was pretty difficult at times because some of the objects were very hard to find, but I liked this one better than the previous one because the hint button will refill slowly so you're never without a hint for too long. It took me several hours to beat, which is pretty long for me on these types of games so I think the length was pretty good too. This will definitely be one of those games that I play over and over again. I hope you like it just as much!

tayers81
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
15,692 Posts

[Post New]by tayers81 on Jul 18, 09 7:30 PM
Also, something to consider...almost all of the objects are pretty small for HOG standards, so if you don't like looking for tiny objects, this may not be the game for you.

lilyr
Marlin
Marlin
8,137 Posts

[Post New]by lilyr on Jul 18, 09 7:42 PM
Loved the first one. I've only played 2 chapters of this one so far but am loving it too. The keys are really difficult to find. I haven't had too much trouble finding the hidden objects (I have used several hints).

csmith116
Guppy
Guppy
137 Posts

[Post New]by csmith116 on Mar 28, 11 12:29 PM
Little late on the thanks. Looking for another game now to finish the 6 for the freebie before the month ends. Thanks again for all the advice.
Bessie Mae

csmith116
Guppy
Guppy
137 Posts

[Post New]by csmith116 on Mar 29, 11 11:31 AM
csmith116 wrote:Little late on the thanks. Looking for another game now to finish the 6 for the freebie before the month ends. Thanks again for all the advice.
Bessie Mae

Just finished buying the 6th game. Woo hoo! Maybe I will finally break down and use the freebie code towards a CE next month.
Bessie Mae

Go to: