Rhea509
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

Game instructions

[Post New]by Rhea509 on Jul 10, 15 12:26 AM
Downloaded this game twice but still have found nowhere that the instructions are. Can anybody tell me please.

Re:Game instructions

[Post New]by Extremalex on Jul 14, 15 5:22 AM
Hi Rhea509!

Please tell what instructions you need?

[Post New]by anamarialatorre on Oct 7, 15 9:16 PM
Could someone please tell the instruccions, I love the game but I don't know how to continue or unlocked the levels. thank you

BraidLady
Guppy
Guppy
143 Posts

[Post New]by BraidLady on Nov 2, 15 4:30 PM
I bought this game quite a while ago and played a few levels. I've now returned and can't remember the basics of the scoring system when playing a mahjong game. Like others I've been unable to find this basic information anywhere on the game site.
And having had experience with the supportive forums on other games I'm amazed no one has responded to others with what looks like the same question.

Would someone please let me/us know where this information is?
Thank you,
Braidlady

Edited on 11/02/2015 at 4:31:45 PM PST

[Post New]by Extremalex on Nov 5, 15 5:02 AM
Thank you for your interest in the game

Here is some instructions:

Along with collecting tiles in a traditional way, you can also fill the chains.
Note that tiles of any suit can continue the Chain, as long as their number is EQUAL or ONE HIGHER than the last tiles in the Chain.
A pair that doesn't meet these requirements will break the Chain, and you'll have to start it over from the beginning.
Tiles without numbers can also make a Chain, but their illustrations have to MATCH IN THEME: flowers, seasons, winds and dragons.
Each Chain may not contain more than 14 tiles. Each tile in the Chain gives you extra 10 points.

That is game play is very similar to HIGH LOW solitaire (HIGH EQUAL in this case).

BraidLady
Guppy
Guppy
143 Posts

[Post New]by BraidLady on Nov 5, 15 2:04 PM
Got it...
Thanks, Extemalex for responding.
Happy gaming....

Go to: