peh4psu
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
446 Posts

walkthrough on Big Fish?

[Post New]by peh4psu on Jul 15, 09 5:52 PM
Is there a walkthrough on BIg Fish for this game? How do I find it?

walkthrough on Big Fish?

[Post New]by KayleighsNana on Jul 16, 09 12:51 AM
peh4psu wrote:Is there a walkthrough on BIg Fish for this game? How do I find it?

Hi peh4psu! Welcome to the ponds!!
Here is the link to the strategy guide from for "Return to Mysterious Island"

http://www.bigfishgames.com/download-games/2065/return-to-mysterious-island-strategy-guide/index.html

You can either download a 5 minute trial or the whole strategy guide.

Happy Gaming!!
KayleighsNana

peh4psu
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
446 Posts

Re:walkthrough on Big Fish?

[Post New]by peh4psu on Jul 16, 09 5:08 AM
Thanks! I may try that. I'm getting so frustrated with this game I'm ready to give up. I really enjoyed this game and tried to be positive to others that wanted to try it, but I think I may be done and now I'm not sure if I'll try the second one. That stupid monkey cut my ladder and now I can't find my way to the other place to get in there. I go around in circles on the island trying to find something that will lead me there. Nada. Zilch. Getting really frustrated.

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,654 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Jul 16, 09 5:22 AM
You should have a pickaxe. There is a path that goes left to a bare wall of bricks. Combine the two...

peh4psu
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
446 Posts

[Post New]by peh4psu on Jul 16, 09 5:27 AM
Thanks Mr Russ. Yep, I have a pick axe, but where's the bare wall of bricks?? I'm getting tired..................

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,654 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Jul 16, 09 5:43 AM
It's a while since I played this. I think you may need to draw yourself a little map.

You can't miss it. You come to a "dead end" screen heading from right to left. There is a set of wall bricks surrounded by foliage.

Edited on 07/16/2009 at 5:45:21 AM PST

peh4psu
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
446 Posts

[Post New]by peh4psu on Jul 16, 09 7:11 AM
Yes, I need a map! I like "you can't miss it". You don't know me!!!

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,654 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Jul 16, 09 7:54 AM
Ah. I have some sympathy then. I have the navigational skills of a homing pigeon. A dead one.

peh4psu
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
446 Posts

[Post New]by peh4psu on Jul 16, 09 7:56 AM
I shall persevere. I like this kind of game and it's really a good feeling when you FINALLY find something you are looking for!! Okay, what is this brick wall near? The tree? The windmill? The lake? the place where the monkeys were throwing stuff at me?

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,654 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Jul 16, 09 8:02 AM
Near the maple tree, pretty much the next screen to the right of where you got water and bathed.

MURPHY
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,106 Posts

[Post New]by MURPHY on Jul 16, 09 4:32 PM
The brick wall is grey and is by the lake where you and Jep both took a bath. Once you knock the wall down with the axe it will be a back way into the Granite House. You won't need to climb up the rope ladder, but hang on to it just in case. If I remember right it took more than one swing with the axe on the wall.

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,654 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Jul 17, 09 7:07 AM
Remember the snake? There is a use for it.

Go to: