Timebomb007
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,767 Posts

Many Years Ago is on Big Fish Games! (Strategy game)

[Post New]by Timebomb007 on Jul 15, 09 6:30 PM
Many Years Ago, an entire civilization was destroyed by the incredible eruption of the Boggo volcano, and now they need your help to rebuild their homes! Gather the necessary supplies and food as you gain members and advance their technology in this fun and exciting Strategy game. Customize your chief and master addicting minigames to progress your entire people even further into the future!

* Customizable characters
* Addicting minigames
* Rebuild a village!

Edited on 07/16/2009 at 5:21:01 AM PST

princesschaos1st
Narwhal
Narwhal
34,838 Posts

Re:Many Years Ago is on Big Fish Games! (Strategy game)

[Post New]by princesschaos1st on Jul 15, 09 6:37 PM
thanks

Eisteepfirsich
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,584 Posts

[Post New]by Eisteepfirsich on Jul 15, 09 6:39 PM
I download it and will play it tomorrow.
The game is like Virtual Villagers isn`t it? I hope the people in this game didn`t die, when you play the game not for a long time (like in Virtual Villagers).
Happy gaming and thanks for the info!

kishimojun
Stingray
Stingray
4,534 Posts

[Post New]by kishimojun on Jul 15, 09 11:39 PM
Really you are probably better off that it isn't. The last game that had a little backdoor way to buy and play has a flaw in it where those of us who did get it will only have to unninstall and reinstall later on when they get it fixed (likely losing data) just to be able to finish.

Edited on 07/15/2009 at 11:39:45 PM PST

bribling
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,396 Posts

[Post New]by bribling on Jul 16, 09 12:32 AM
It's there now, it is the TGT. I guess we just had to wait for midnight.

zorroback2
Herring
Herring
302 Posts

[Post New]by zorroback2 on Jul 16, 09 12:34 AM
WOW!!!!!!!! I LOVE IT!

zorroback2
Herring
Herring
302 Posts

[Post New]by zorroback2 on Jul 16, 09 12:40 AM
"MANY YEARS AGO" - It`s from the same game developer like games : "Steve the Sheriff" and "Hidden Wonders of the Depths"!!!!!!!!

[Post New]by Conbaby on Jul 18, 09 6:58 PM
Can anyone tell me how to make them talk to each other. I can't remember and two of my people are feeling lonely. Or will they do it on their own?

Edited on 07/18/2009 at 7:06:25 PM PST

[Post New]by musicimprovedme on Jul 19, 09 1:29 PM
Hello, can anyone help? I am on the mega task and have collected everything but the eggs. I have had the trap set for a long time and I have gotten some eggs when I first built the stable. Now the dinos won't go in there to lay an egg and that is all I need to gather to start building the boat. I have tried everything to lure them in. Meanwhile all the food I have collected is being eaten by my people so I will have to re-gather it.

Any way to entice the dinosaurs more?

[Post New]by balmaiden on Jul 22, 09 10:59 PM
musicimprovedme wrote:Hello, can anyone help? I am on the mega task and have collected everything but the eggs. I have had the trap set for a long time and I have gotten some eggs when I first built the stable. Now the dinos won't go in there to lay an egg and that is all I need to gather to start building the boat. I have tried everything to lure them in. Meanwhile all the food I have collected is being eaten by my people so I will have to re-gather it.

Any way to entice the dinosaurs more?

[Post New]by Tinkerbell777 on Jul 31, 09 6:06 PM
This game was stupid! I found it so easy that I finished the game in 2 hours if that and my grandaughter found it to easy also... and she is 6yrs old ... What a shame I love all the games on Big Fish but I had to comment on this one!!!!! I think I should get my money back it was that bad... Hope I never buy a game like this again!!!

[Post New]by Tinkerbell777 on Jul 31, 09 6:06 PM
This game was stupid! I found it so easy that I finished the game in 2 hours if that and my grandaughter found it to easy also... and she is 6yrs old ... What a shame I love all the games on Big Fish but I had to comment on this one!!!!! I think I should get my money back it was that bad... Hope I never buy a game like this again!!!

janetrhi
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by janetrhi on Oct 27, 12 9:01 PM
This game doesn't last very long. Once I gt over ALL the technical issues, I only had to build a boat and BOOM Nothing, up come the credits, Very slow boring game, wish I either DIDN'T buy it or at least had bought it during the 50% off sale. DON'T BOTHER PEOPLE really ho hum and not what I would call a stragedy game, more of a TRAGEDY game

Go to: