mintjulelip
Minnow
Minnow
232 Posts

game locking up

[Post New]by mintjulelip on Jul 15, 09 10:39 PM
I am not getting an error message, however, I am having issues with the game locking up. If I make an error too many times on a puzzle, the game completely locks up. I am unable to tab out of the game. In addition, if I attempt to tab out of the game while playing to check the walk-through, the game locks up and I can do nothing. Ctl, Alt, Del doesn't even work. I have to do a hard shut down and reboot my machine. There is definitely an issue with this game. I have never had this before with any BFG games. I have a very state-of-art gaming rig and play everything from BFG to MMO's. I am having no issues except with this game. This is annoying because when I finally do get back to the game, any progress I had made is wiped out and the entire scene must be started anew. Please advise.

amberof2
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

Re:game locking up

[Post New]by amberof2 on Jul 17, 09 10:16 AM
I've had this issue with this game too. though I've not ever received an error message. Sometimes when it locks up, it'll eventually catch up and be fine if I wait a min. but 3 times I've had to hard boot - definitely annoying.

Re:game locking up

[Post New]by PSchroeder on Jul 17, 09 1:04 PM
I was playing the game and it locked up on me and I had to reboot and now I get and "error" all the time and it won't let me back into the game at all. I have tried to re-install and I still get the same error. I have even checked out doing a refrag and everything and I still can't get it to work. Upsets me because I paid for a game that I can't even play now.

Go to: