A bug in Zulu`s Zoo?

Eisteepfirsich
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,584 Posts

A bug in Zulu`s Zoo?

[Post New]by Eisteepfirsich on Jul 16, 09 1:50 AM
I don`t know if it`s only my problem, but I think it`s a bug. In a later level, you cann`t klick any of the animals. So I must always use my hint (appr. 18 times). This problem is only in one later level (I played the game until then appr. 3 hours). In this level you have a bear, tiger and other animals. I think it was a africa theme.
Has any one of the other fishies this same problem?

Re:A bug in Zulu`s Zoo?

[Post New]by taz21h on Jul 16, 09 3:25 AM
I, too am having the same problem. It is in Identify the North American Animals section. Other than that, I have no problem with this game and am enjoying it. I like the tidbits about the animals at the end of each area.

[Post New]by GrumpyCrab on Jul 16, 09 4:25 AM
Isn't this the "identify" gameplay - where first you have to click on the name and then on the correct animal?

Eisteepfirsich
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,584 Posts

[Post New]by Eisteepfirsich on Jul 16, 09 8:50 AM
No you must just klick on the animals (not on their names).

Jirka_LGC
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by Jirka_LGC on Jul 16, 09 9:36 AM
Hello,

Everybody who have problems with clicking to the “correct” items. Please try to send me mail with game screenshot and short description what do you think that is wrong (for example mark area with item which should be selected).

My email address is jfajfr@banzaiinteractive.com

Thank you

MissAbby
Catfish
Catfish
1,532 Posts

[Post New]by MissAbby on Jul 16, 09 3:07 PM
Hi Fishies...I am having the exact same problem. I'm already 2/3 or so through the game, and now I two different sites left to "identify the animals". It will not work. I click the hint button and it gives me a section in like the waaaay bottom right hand corner of the screen. Then if I click hints again, it starts moving the hint "circle" all around the screen. I KNOW when it says Giraffe..and I click on the Giraffe..nothing happens. Why did this happen so far on in the game? I'm going to contact tech support and see if they can help. Glad to know I'm not the only one experiencing this weird problem.. Hugs, Abs

Jipc
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
9 Posts

[Post New]by Jipc on Jul 16, 09 10:22 PM
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!

I thought I was losing my mind trying to identify the North American animals, kept clicking on the correct animals but nothing would happen. Did this for about 45 minutes, then would get out and go back in to see if that would work around the "bug"! Finally went to the forum and realized what MY problem was!!! You have ALL saved my sanity!!! LOL Nice Game! Good gaming to all!

[Post New]by GrandmaCrafty on Jul 16, 09 10:41 PM
I sure hope we can get help with this problem. I am like the rest of you...it was driving me crazy too. Glad to see I am not alone.

[Post New]by tlb6521 on Jul 17, 09 4:09 PM
I just finished the round. You do have to click on the name in the box and then the animal.

doggyfish
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by doggyfish on Jul 17, 09 5:48 PM
This game has many more bugs than that.

[Post New]by culley33 on Jul 18, 09 3:46 PM
Same problem with North American Animals. Very annoying. I hope it gets fixed soon.

ruby_leo
Clownfish
Clownfish
764 Posts

[Post New]by ruby_leo on Jul 18, 09 4:15 PM
Yes I agree there is a bug or something because I am in the forest animals and it won't let me click on the animal unless I use my hints. Too bad because was a good game till now!

toniaa
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by toniaa on Jul 19, 09 5:14 PM
Yes there is a bug or two since I'm at the end and started trying to click the animals in one notebook scene thinking it was me then when I used the hint star the circle would appear around my already tried animals...I found myself actually patiently waiting for that foolish thing to reload...then I got tired tried to go to the other notebook area and realized I would be facing the same scenario I quit too much frustration....best of luck...

[Post New]by beegee51 on Jul 19, 09 6:10 PM
I finished the round by first clicking on the animal name and then the animal. Thanks tlb6521.

[Post New]by schoonheid on Jul 21, 09 4:09 PM
i have the same problem but i ll try to click the name of the animal first

[Post New]by colombia91 on Jul 23, 09 12:45 PM
posted in Zulu's Zoo on Jul 23, 09 12:40 PM
I am unable to get "identify the North American Animal" pavillion working. When I click on the animals nothing happens. I even used hints to confim that I was clicking on the correct animal. Is this a broken link in the game or is there something else I need to do first to activate this link? Please help, Thanks

Otherwise, really like the game and the many ways to play each stage.

moonchild8
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by moonchild8 on Jul 26, 09 6:33 AM
I too had a problem in the section "Identify all the animals", clicking on them and nothing happened! So I had to use all my hints to get pass this level! I hope you will get this fixed soon!

I do like the game though but is not an easy game to play! Bought it a week ago and I have no regrets!

WolfenRaindancer
Salmon
Salmon
2,619 Posts

[Post New]by WolfenRaindancer on Jul 26, 09 2:38 PM
Went round and round with the North American animals too, then figured out that you do have to click the animal name and then the animal, lol. Go figure.

[Post New]by SassiOkie on Jul 31, 09 12:46 AM
It is the screen for the "Identify" where the problem happens. It will occasionally let you pick the animals without having to click on the name first. I even had one screen where I got a combination...started out not clicking on the name, then had to switch to selecting the name.

Just have to remember to click on the name.....also, the reason the "hint" moves from the bottom of the screen is that some of the animals pop out of holes, climb trees, etc....

Edited on 07/31/2009 at 12:49:30 AM PST

[Post New]by damsel71451 on Aug 1, 09 8:06 PM
has support given us an answer for why we can't click animals in the higer scenes? This is truly a bug a boo, and since some of us paid real money for the game, can we have tral answers? (support)??

Go to: