can't get further on Fairy Island

[Post New]by paulgr on Jul 16, 09 7:55 AM
I'm on level 69 and i just can't get further. the Golden Acorns don't come up often enough and i have only maxed out on 4 of my power ups because of it and it's just not enough. Is there a cheat for this i can try? thanks ahead of time.

MrsSkippy
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,388 Posts

Re:can't get further on Fairy Island

[Post New]by MrsSkippy on Jul 16, 09 11:20 AM
Welcome to the pond. Did you try doing a different kind (puzzle, slider, lock, or normal). When I played it I switched off. If one didnt work I tried something else, and finaly finished the game.

[Post New]by paulgr on Jul 16, 09 12:14 PM
yes i tried all 4. all 4 types are impossible to finish.

[Post New]by paulgr on Jul 20, 09 1:34 PM
hello? anyone?

justnorma
Guppy
Guppy
158 Posts

[Post New]by justnorma on Jul 20, 09 1:46 PM
Hi paulgr. I was able to finish it, although it has been a couple of months and the memory isn't all that great, since I play so many different games.

Do you understand the difference among all the different colors of tiles? (I think they're tiles.) The yellow ones, IIRC, are the ones to get for experience points. I'll play it now and see if I can help you any more than that.

Good luck!

Mamalita
Clownfish
Clownfish
634 Posts

[Post New]by Mamalita on Apr 6, 13 9:45 AM
Just finished the game. I didn't max out all of the bonuses. I had two acorns left to acquire and I finished the game before I got more acorns. I played the normal as much as I could till I got to the point where I could not get enough of the fairies released to finish the level (17 fairies). I played the locked mode until I could not get any further (not as high as the normal mode). I played shifter until the purple blocks came in and I would not be able to finish the level. I finished with the puzzle mode. I only had to repeat three of the levels till I got the right sequence to clear the board.

On the bonuses, as soon as I could, I maxed out the last one which adds time to the clock.

Go to: