Eggs

Eggs

[Post New]by ladistefano on Jul 16, 09 10:48 AM
Up to part where need 10 eggs, I built the pen, put fruit in the trap but its be 30 min now and nothing is happening, is there more I need to do to get the dinos to go in the pen and lay eggs?

P2b20
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
4 Posts

Re:Eggs

[Post New]by P2b20 on Jul 16, 09 11:29 AM
i can't get anyone to put the fruit in the trap. do i need a specific amount? how much?

FairyonPegasus
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,501 Posts

[Post New]by FairyonPegasus on Jul 16, 09 12:09 PM
The only thing I did was click on one of the cavemen/women. Then left click on the lasso on the inside of the pen, after I got the lasso from the front of the main hut. The egg should show up in a matter of seconds. I'm building the boat now, I hope that isn't the end of the game.

Sassielas
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by Sassielas on Jul 16, 09 2:32 PM
with me the same....lasso, fruit in pen....hours have passed no eggs

[Post New]by Cyndini on Jul 16, 09 2:37 PM
Yes, this is getting a little frustrating!!!!!! I have had fruit in the pen for a very long time, the lasso is in there too! When I click on a member of the tribe I can get some to go to the pen then I click on the lasso & they just get a question mark above their head???? Does anyone have "THE" solution by chance????????

Linda_S_55
Minnow
Minnow
236 Posts

[Post New]by Linda_S_55 on Jul 16, 09 3:11 PM
you just have to wait for the dinos to discover the pen. The bridge must be built for them to be able to cross.

[Post New]by Tamxen on Jul 16, 09 6:10 PM
This was happening for me too - I finally figured out that I had a house too close to the bridge so the dinosaurs couldn't get across. Once I destroyed the house they came right over.

[Post New]by machogerbil on Jul 16, 09 9:01 PM
Same problem with eggs. Dinos are across bridge, fruit in lasso, over an hour now & still no eggs! It did take me a while to figure out where the lasso was, so maybe my dinos learned to eat other stuff during that time???

This really does seem to be a game bug though.

[Post New]by machogerbil on Jul 16, 09 10:13 PM
OK. It works once I closed the game and re-opened it.

[Post New]by suzy_957 on Jul 16, 09 10:44 PM
machogerbil wrote:OK. It works once I closed the game and re-opened it.

how do you close the gate and reopen it?

My dinosaurs will not go anywhere near the pen

Susie_Q_
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by Susie_Q_ on Jul 17, 09 3:52 AM
I had the same probelm too but I came out of the game by exiting and then went back in. Staright away the dinosaur went in and layed an egg. it must be a bug of some kind

[Post New]by machogerbil on Jul 18, 09 7:57 PM
suzy_957 wrote:
machogerbil wrote:OK. It works once I closed the game and re-opened it.

how do you close the gate and reopen it?

My dinosaurs will not go anywhere near the pen

Close & re-open the game, not the gate.

Edited on 07/18/2009 at 7:59:15 PM PST

[Post New]by titch152 on Jul 25, 09 10:23 AM
i was having the same problem with the eggs but when i read one of the comments about having a house in front of the bridge i started to wonder if they weren't going in because i have a few houses in front of the pen so i destroyed them and built them else where and it worked in seconds
hope this helps

stollies1
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by stollies1 on Jul 25, 09 5:22 PM
Hi all,
Thanks for the tip...
Yes...close the game and re-open it and the dinosaur goes straight in the pen.

Vic.

jltn
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by jltn on Jul 26, 09 2:42 PM
I've got exactly the same problem, and exiting the game then going back into it doesn't solve it - the dinosaur just keeps on nibbling at trees and the ground but not going for the lasso.

It's loaded up with fruit, and when I ask the villagers to do anything extra they just give me a question mark - they've done everything they need to.

Is there a fix for this? If not, this is the last time I'll be buying a Big Fish game - to go through so much just to be held up over a bug towards the end is incredibly frustrating.

[Post New]by CathieW on Aug 11, 09 5:07 PM
Help! I've got the game to the point where I am to get eggs four times. Each time I left click on the lasso & then nothing! I've got the lasso but no-one is loading fruit in the trap. How much fruit do I have to have?

jackidance
Guppy
Guppy
160 Posts

[Post New]by jackidance on Dec 23, 09 10:44 PM
READ these other postings.
you have built buildings too close to the gate. or too close together and they can't get past them.
Or you need to exit the game - don't pause it, just exit it and then go right back into it and see if they go into the pen.
Figure it out - what is it they don't like? Try to think like a dinasour! LOL
Have Fun !!

[Post New]by whiterabbit86 on Jan 17, 10 12:59 PM
... i'm stuck in the last part... need 30 eggs and after i can build the boat... but How can I get 30 eggs? Dinosaurs don't go in the pen and i don't know how i can do...
please help me.

thanks

ok; i read again your post and delete a house i found too close too the pen. that was my mistake.

thanks again!

Edited on 01/17/2010 at 1:17:57 PM PST

[Post New]by creativebebe on Jan 15, 11 12:18 AM
my gate is closed and i have exited completely and went right back in about 5 times and the gate is still closed. i then exited my game and shut off my compter and rebooted everything...the gate is still closed. not willing to start a new game to try and get through this stage. also, i have no buildings near the pen, or the bridge. quite sad that this is the only thing i have left to do in order to build the ship and finish this game out.

[Post New]by momlaplant on Dec 1, 11 5:19 PM
You do have to have at least 20 fruit to make the decoy. The people will not even gather the fruit for the decoy if you have less than 20.

Go to: