peh4psu
Clownfish
Clownfish
526 Posts

Second Totem

[Post New]by peh4psu on Jul 16, 09 2:46 PM
I am enjoying this game after being totally frustrated with Return to Mysterious Island! I will go back to that game, but this is a relaxing, enjoyable change of pace for a while.

Meantime, my next task is to build a second totem, but I don't know where to build it? Anyone have any clues?

maggie1342
Starfish
Starfish
56 Posts

Re:Second Totem

[Post New]by maggie1342 on Jul 16, 09 3:42 PM
It's kinda down at the bottom on the left before the water and next to the rock pile.

deleigh
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

[Post New]by deleigh on Jul 22, 09 6:14 AM
To build the second totem, I need to gather new gems. however it does not give me any. Before that when I needed to collect gems, the counter on the right corner resetted each time and gems appeared. However it doesn't do this time. I have everything, the food court and the shed, 3 houses, 1 fountain and 10 people. (though I don't think i need to accomplish anything, because the gameplay is pretty straight forward; normally it doesnot give any tasks before i have completed anything) What might be the problem??

gezza67uk
Squid
Squid
74 Posts

[Post New]by gezza67uk on Jan 27, 12 11:47 PM
It says I've got the 6 gems needed but I still can\t build the totem, It keeps taking me back to the first mini game which i've completed.

Go to: