Final level

[Post New]by Bodaway on Jul 16, 09 6:44 PM
I am absolutly stuck on this level. Had the $$ done on day 7, but can't seem to get the satisfaction over 93 top. I tend to drop my admission fairly early, is this a problem. At the end I had .25 cost on all rides, games and food, and no change in satisfaction. I take it ride cost doesn't effect. How do i get over the 95%

Re:Final level

[Post New]by sable48 on Sep 7, 09 11:27 AM
I'm stuck on the last level too. I can't get the money. I get the satisfaction by lowering the entrance fee and ride prices that are not doing well. It seemed to help. How did you get the money? I got over $100,000 on the previous fair when I only needed $85k, now I can't get the 100k when I need it!

bobsfolly
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by bobsfolly on Jun 3, 10 11:11 AM
I thoroughly enjoyed this litle game and usually got about 10 - 20000 more than I needed, but I too could not get satisfaction above 92 on the last game. I lowered all my game and ticket and food prices to 25 cents and entrance fee. I had everything maxed, but could not make the people happy enough:o) Any suggestions? Nice little game for DD! Thanks big fish!

GaPeach1981
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,588 Posts

[Post New]by GaPeach1981 on Jun 3, 10 1:07 PM
Start of with normal admission prices, dont drop them until the last day. Also, make sure one of your first rides is the childrens flying elephant ride, or the ferris wheel they make the most money. Put all your food places near the front. The first food place I always put up is the pizza one, it sells the best.

Also, I like to ramp up my advertising earlier so that it helps me build my money faster and then cancel it at the last minute to make up any goal shortfalls.

And yes, the most important prices to drop are your admission prices, not the ride prices.
Hope this helps!

Edited on 06/03/2010 at 8:26:27 PM PST

mulloyjo
Squid
Squid
70 Posts

[Post New]by mulloyjo on Aug 17, 10 4:45 PM
Make sure you advertise everything.

Go to: