leslieb
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

UPDATE PLEASE for Access to new areas after Level 50???

[Post New]by leslieb on Jul 11, 15 11:37 PM
Okay, I read somewhere that you had to get to level 49 to unlock the Warrior Statue, so got to it ...and...NOTHING!!!
Okay, so thought maybe you have to reach level 50 to unlock the gates first...did that and still nothing..they do not open!!!
All they say is they will be available on future updates....What the? and When the?
And then I thought well maybe you have to attain a certain achievement in each place eg expert etc...so worked on that, have obtained expert on most places, but it cost me....at this stage I had got past giving Big Fish the benefit of the doubt with this game....
Am now on Level 52, have completed all the quests, I check daily, but no updates to install, zip, nada, nothing....no more quests...feel like I am just wasting my energy going from place to place...
I have spent thousands on this game, and yes I mean that 'literally' and yes I know I'm an idiot, but I love this game...but WHAT IS GOING ON BIG FISH?????
You must know that gamers have to reach a certain level to access new areas, so please don't say it is the makers problem...you released the game to your users so you know what is happening with it....

PLEASE UPDATE THIS GAME SO WE CAN GET INTO THE NEW AREAS!!!!
NOT A HAPPY CAMPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
Turalyon
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,084 Posts

Re:UPDATE PLEASE for Access to new areas after Level 50???

[Post New]by Turalyon on Jul 12, 15 2:50 AM
They took the 49 away from the Warrior's Statue and replaced ith with a lock. If they aren't implementing more content, at least new players don't believe they get there at a certain level

 
leslieb
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

Re:UPDATE PLEASE for Access to new areas after Level 50???

[Post New]by leslieb on Jul 12, 15 3:16 AM
So does that mean there is no end in sight for those of us who have got to these levels....there is nothing to do but go endlessly from place to place...

And Big Fish knows at what levels the locks become available...You would think letting us know for eg, we only had 3 more levels to go to unlock it would make you want to play...as it is now, with no clear understanding, I won't be playing until an update is forthcoming...

Edited on 07/12/2015 at 3:20:58 AM PST


 
Turalyon
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,084 Posts

Re:UPDATE PLEASE for Access to new areas after Level 50???

[Post New]by Turalyon on Jul 12, 15 4:04 AM
Pretty much. I have no idea if there's a level cap but if not, I expect to be level 100 before the new areas are opened. And the way the Wands don't drop, I might be level 100 before I finish the two quests I currently have.

 
milalonica
Guppy
Guppy
137 Posts

Re:UPDATE PLEASE for Access to new areas after Level 50???

[Post New]by milalonica on Jul 12, 15 5:44 AM
when they announced the termination for update to AK and ART,they have recommended (among others) to play Wanderland. I expect at least every month to be new UPDATE

 
Turalyon
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,084 Posts

Re:UPDATE PLEASE for Access to new areas after Level 50???

[Post New]by Turalyon on Jul 12, 15 6:24 AM
That won't happen of course.

 
Poloxx
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

Re:UPDATE PLEASE for Access to new areas after Level 50???

[Post New]by Poloxx on Jul 12, 15 12:32 PM
I don't think levels are important to unlocking new areas, I think they may have been surprised how quickly people advanced and rather than moving the parameters all the time they simply locked the content they weren't ready to release.

 

UPDATE PLEASE for Access to new areas after Level 50???

[Post New]by osmarbinladoan on Jul 15, 15 11:22 PM
leslieb wrote:Okay, I read somewhere that you had to get to level 49 to unlock the Warrior Statue, so got to it ...and...NOTHING!!!
Okay, so thought maybe you have to reach level 50 to unlock the gates first...did that and still nothing..they do not open!!!
All they say is they will be available on future updates....What the? and When the?
And then I thought well maybe you have to attain a certain achievement in each place eg expert etc...so worked on that, have obtained expert on most places, but it cost me....at this stage I had got past giving Big Fish the benefit of the doubt with this game....
Am now on Level 52, have completed all the quests, I check daily, but no updates to install, zip, nada, nothing....no more quests...feel like I am just wasting my energy going from place to place...
I have spent thousands on this game, and yes I mean that 'literally' and yes I know I'm an idiot, but I love this game...but WHAT IS GOING ON BIG FISH?????
You must know that gamers have to reach a certain level to access new areas, so please don't say it is the makers problem...you released the game to your users so you know what is happening with it....

PLEASE UPDATE THIS GAME SO WE CAN GET INTO THE NEW AREAS!!!!
NOT A HAPPY CAMPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Re:UPDATE PLEASE for Access to new areas after Level 50???

[Post New]by osmarbinladoan on Jul 15, 15 11:25 PM
My level is 65, no quest is available now, some areas have been unlocked now, so what can I play?
UPDATE PLEASE for Access to new areas. Tks

 
leslieb
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

Re:UPDATE PLEASE for Access to new areas after Level 50???

[Post New]by leslieb on Jul 15, 15 11:54 PM
osmarbinladoan wrote:My level is 65, no quest is available now, some areas have been unlocked now, so what can I play?
UPDATE PLEASE for Access to new areas. Tks


So can I ask have you unlocked the gates to the Warrior Statue and if so at what level they unlocked for you?

Edited on 07/15/2015 at 11:55:37 PM PST


 
Turalyon
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,084 Posts

Re:UPDATE PLEASE for Access to new areas after Level 50???

[Post New]by Turalyon on Jul 16, 15 12:01 AM
No he hasn't. If you check the settings files, you can see what the southern gates require to open but they aren't yet because there's still no content beyond the graphics

 

Re:UPDATE PLEASE for Access to new areas after Level 50???

[Post New]by sthrightwhale on Jul 16, 15 8:12 PM
I am at level 56 and still nothing has opened for me

 

Re:UPDATE PLEASE for Access to new areas after Level 50???

[Post New]by osmarbinladoan on Jul 16, 15 9:38 PM
leslieb wrote:
osmarbinladoan wrote:My level is 65, no quest is available now, some areas have been unlocked now, so what can I play?
UPDATE PLEASE for Access to new areas. Tks


So can I ask have you unlocked the gates to the Warrior Statue and if so at what level they unlocked for you?

 

Re:UPDATE PLEASE for Access to new areas after Level 50???

[Post New]by osmarbinladoan on Jul 16, 15 9:41 PM
leslieb wrote:
osmarbinladoan wrote:My level is 65, no quest is available now, some areas have been unlocked now, so what can I play?
UPDATE PLEASE for Access to new areas. Tks


So can I ask have you unlocked the gates to the Warrior Statue and if so at what level they unlocked for you?



I don't know, because level 65, it still have been unlocked. So I need the new UPDATE. I think you and I, we're the same

 
 
 
 
Go to: