Problem ordering ingredients

[Post New]by MariaHernandez on Jul 17, 09 10:03 AM
Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong? Sometimes when I go to order ingredients (i.e. I'm out of rice, etc.), the most upgraded telephone/computer sometimes doesn't show the "order all" button. Alternatively, I try to order just the rice, or just the toppings, but it still won't let me order! Is it a bug, or am I missing something?

Edited on 07/17/2009 at 10:04:21 AM PST

Guppy
Guppy
109 Posts

Re:Problem ordering ingredients

[Post New]by 222426 on Jul 17, 09 10:53 AM
The computer is the only upgrade where you can order all.
Hope this helps.
Make sure you have enough yen to order...if you don't you can't order. You also need to select what type of delivery you want after placing your order. Do you want a regular delivery or an express. The express delivery is received faster but cost 50 yen. The regular delivery takes longer, but there is no added cost.
Hope this helps. If you've tried these things and you still can't order, you might want to contact customer service.

Guppy
Guppy
109 Posts

[Post New]by 222426 on Jul 17, 09 10:55 AM
Oops forgot one thing, could you possibly be selecting back or close accidently while ordering? Might want to check. I think that's all.

[Post New]by ktbons on Jul 22, 09 7:15 AM
Also, you might have ordered the items and they are being shipped - you can't order additional items if your items are being shipped or if you don't have enough yen to cover your new order.

Go to: