Starfish
Starfish
57 Posts

Having trouble in the area where the guy is suppose to give you the last mapp piece

[Post New]by 4120 on Jul 17, 09 12:02 PM
He said he gave it to me but I don't have it and now I can't move foward.

Margie413
Squid
Squid
79 Posts

Re:Having trouble in the area where the guy is suppose to give you the last mapp piece

[Post New]by Margie413 on Jul 19, 09 8:49 PM
is this the area in the metal glyphstone? having the problem here.

Edited on 07/19/2009 at 9:11:03 PM PST

Re:Having trouble in the area where the guy is suppose to give you the last mapp piece

[Post New]by mscroggs on Jul 20, 09 4:29 PM
I am at the same spot and the same thing happened to me. I will try and figure out a solution without starting a new game and let you know.

Shirazee8
Guppy
Guppy
191 Posts

[Post New]by Shirazee8 on Jul 27, 09 12:08 PM
agghhh!!! I'm having the same problem too - has anyone come up with a solution yet or am I going to have to start again?

[Post New]by mandyplayer1943 on Apr 20, 10 9:31 AM
I am stuck in obsidian hall --I have 9 map pieces and all the soldiers seem to correctly outfitted but when i exited the guardian did not come forward and give me the 10th map piece so i can go to the metal glypthstone---what am I not doing or what have i done wrong--i have been stuck here for 2 months --left the game and came back today--can anybody help me --going insane slowly. mandyplayer1943

[Post New]by mandyplayer1943 on Apr 20, 10 1:56 PM
.Have found every piece--solved the game. Thanks to all who left such helpful threads mandyplayer1943

[Post New]by karenmarie34 on Dec 8, 10 11:03 AM
someone said that that last piece of the map is in the base of the statue but i have tried everything and clicked everywhere on that statue and still cant get that last piece, please help

Go to: