xshoshin
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
415 Posts

42 Quitting--giving everything away

[Post New]by xshoshin on Jul 12, 15 10:11 AM
It's time...haven't played in weeks...months. I still have inventory of some good stuff that I will gladly give away to those who want it. My player name is 42.

First, I need to know if any of my current friends are still playing...looking at static level numbers, I doubt many are. If you are in this list and still active (or if you have that information about any of these players) please let me know ASAP...I'm going to purge the inactive and add active so I can gift to those still playing.

LLane
diamondgirlva
TammyUSANC
Autumndawn
biriyani
Fluff
GroM
Lesley
Lillie
OkiDoki
Pansy
Pinkspaceangel
sans peur
Steve123
Sue
ThundervineGonetiljul
Wayne

Edited on 07/12/2015 at 10:11:52 AM PST

Tunkfairy
Herring
Herring
344 Posts

RE:Re:42 Quitting--giving everything away

[Post New]by Tunkfairy on Jul 12, 15 10:19 AM
Hey, I am tunkin and I am on iPad, sonI am not on your friends list.,but I am so sorry that you are going away! I hope everything is o.k. With you. This game is boring right now but!!!! It gets better when we get updates and tournaments. Hang in there! Love and prayers!
Tunkin i67054

General_hobojoe
Catfish
Catfish
1,726 Posts

42 Quitting--giving everything away

[Post New]by General_hobojoe on Jul 12, 15 10:25 AM
xshoshin wrote:It's time...haven't played in weeks...months. I still have inventory of some good stuff that I will gladly give away to those who want it. My player name is 42.

First, I need to know if any of my current friends are still playing...looking at static level numbers, I doubt many are. If you are in this list and still active (or if you have that information about any of these players) please let me know ASAP...I'm going to purge the inactive and add active so I can gift to those still playing.

LLane
diamondgirlva
TammyUSANC
Autumndawn
biriyani
Fluff
GroM
Lesley
Lillie
OkiDoki
Pansy
Pinkspaceangel
sans peur
Steve123
Sue
ThundervineGonetiljul
Wayne

yo.....you pc ios or android......?

_G4il_
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,426 Posts

Re:42 Quitting--giving everything away

[Post New]by _G4il_ on Jul 12, 15 10:51 AM
Hi, J!!

suzy1985
Starfish
Starfish
49 Posts

[Post New]by suzy1985 on Jul 12, 15 11:29 AM
Do you have any Christmas cards? Consider gifting them to the Christmas Consortium. They have a tread. They can get the cards to those who are actively working on Christmas 2014 pets and achievements. They helped me get all mine!
suzy

dw1457
Herring
Herring
301 Posts

[Post New]by dw1457 on Jul 12, 15 12:21 PM
Hi. I've sent you a pm.

xshoshin
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
415 Posts

[Post New]by xshoshin on Jul 12, 15 1:12 PM
_G4il_ wrote:Hi, J!!

Hi G4il! I've finally given up...LOL. Haven't played in so long that I've even lost touch with my forum friends...that and that alone I'm sad about. Talk to you later thru PM.
xo

xshoshin
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
415 Posts

[Post New]by xshoshin on Jul 12, 15 1:14 PM
General and Tunk -- I'm iOS but I won't be adding friends until I sort out current list. Don't want to waste good stuff sending it to people who no longer play.

xshoshin
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
415 Posts

[Post New]by xshoshin on Jul 12, 15 1:14 PM
General and Tunk -- I'm iOS but I won't be adding friends until I sort out current list. Don't want to waste good stuff sending it to people who no longer play.

Jackie34918
Flounder
Flounder
2,054 Posts

[Post New]by Jackie34918 on Jul 12, 15 2:13 PM
Hi 42, I have diamondgirlva as a friend on PC not IOS. I tried entering her name on my IPad and there are no matches.

[Post New]by kiwidownunder on Jul 12, 15 2:23 PM
Jackie34918 wrote:Hi 42, I have diamondgirlva as a friend on PC not IOS. I tried entering her name on my IPad and there are no matches.

Morning "Jackie34918" ....Yeah Dimondgirva Is On My List Also ,...We Exchanged Gifts On Friday ,She Shouldnt Be Too Far Away To Answer......"Gandalf"

General_hobojoe
Catfish
Catfish
1,726 Posts

[Post New]by General_hobojoe on Jul 12, 15 4:23 PM
xshoshin wrote:General and Tunk -- I'm iOS but I won't be adding friends until I sort out current list. Don't want to waste good stuff sending it to people who no longer play.

Thanx 4 the heads up xshoshin.....I am on PC.....hope you well in your other endeavors.......Cheers **D@NgeR** out

General_hobojoe
Catfish
Catfish
1,726 Posts

[Post New]by General_hobojoe on Jul 12, 15 4:27 PM
kiwidownunder wrote:
Jackie34918 wrote:Hi 42, I have diamondgirlva as a friend on PC not IOS. I tried entering her name on my IPad and there are no matches.

Morning "Jackie34918" ....Yeah Dimondgirva Is On My List Also ,...We Exchanged Gifts On Friday ,She Shouldnt Be Too Far Away To Answer......"Gandalf"

Yo ya bloke....surfs up it ain't no joke....scratch to the horizon atop the cordurroy dreams and get spit out a backside barrel lickin the seam...... **D** out

[Post New]by kiwidownunder on Jul 12, 15 4:39 PM
HaHaHa Your A Hard Case Mate !!LMAO !!Have A Great Day On The Waves Friend

[Post New]by Teacherbreak on Jul 13, 15 7:57 PM
TammyUSANC and ThundervineGonetiljul are both on my friend list. Tammy is active and I am not sure about Thundervine. I haven't heard from Thundervine in awhile.

xshoshin
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
415 Posts

[Post New]by xshoshin on Jul 15, 15 5:32 PM
Thanks to those who have responded...I'm going to go ahead and delete those who seem to be not active and open up my friend list to anyone playing iOS. My player ID is i27705. Put good stuff on your wish lists...I will send out everything I have. I hope to make an inventory soon to make it easier.

enerjizrr
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by enerjizrr on Jul 15, 15 8:38 PM
Yes I am still playing, Thank You for my gifts and sorry to see you go

Tammy USA NC

_G4il_
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,426 Posts

[Post New]by _G4il_ on Jul 15, 15 9:29 PM
xshoshin wrote:
_G4il_ wrote:Hi, J!!

Hi G4il! I've finally given up...LOL. Haven't played in so long that I've even lost touch with my forum friends...that and that alone I'm sad about. Talk to you later thru PM.
xo

I made a big mistake in DM...I wish I hadn't quit and deleted my neighbors. I miss you terribly and what that forum did for all of us. I understand when the game goes stale, it's over...but the friendships we made are irreplaceable.
Many XOXOs!
And, for a little nostalgia...

Go to: