Problem with temple of the gods statues

[Post New]by kychacat on Jul 12, 15 4:51 PM
I have upgraded Zeus and Hermes to level 2 and Haphaestus to level 1. Since yesterday, they no longer give me the daily reward. The stars are no longer highlighted and the countdown timer no longer shows. It looks like they reset themselves for some reason. What should I do???

silver_hawk
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,532 Posts

Re:Problem with temple of the gods statues

[Post New]by silver_hawk on Jul 12, 15 7:12 PM
You could try uninstalling and reinstalling and see if it gets corrected (don't worry about losing progress as the save file is in a separate location and is protected).

If that doesn't work then contact customer support. Don't know how long it will take for a response but at least let them know that you need help.

I have not heard of this happening before so don't have any other answers at this point.

napoeon
Catfish
Catfish
1,565 Posts

[Post New]by napoeon on Jul 13, 15 3:42 AM
Hi kychacat,

Same thing happened to me also, a long time ago.... lost all of my progress in the Temple of the Gods,including the first 5 free magic marbles.....had nothing, neither the statues,the stars,nothing was counting for a reward!!!

So patiently,I managed to gather the magic marbles to upgrade the statues again......but the statues and the stars are a big mess,the current reward and the next level reward are the same for me...
....in conclusion the Temple of gods is STILL a big mess....but I have the statues and the stars back....and get my rewards!!!

I contacted customer support service,couldn't do anything and after 11 days and 3 emails gave me a Customer Support issued coupon for a standard version game!!!! which I gave to another player..

.....but as silver_hawk suggested.... you must contact them.....maybe they can do something better for you!!!!

Good luck

[Post New]by kychacat on Jul 13, 15 2:13 PM
napoeon wrote:Hi kychacat,

Same thing happened to me also, a long time ago.... lost all of my progress in the Temple of the Gods,including the first 5 free magic marbles.....had nothing, neither the statues,the stars,nothing was counting for a reward!!!

So patiently,I managed to gather the magic marbles to upgrade the statues again......but the statues and the stars are a big mess,the current reward and the next level reward are the same for me...
....in conclusion the Temple of gods is STILL a big mess....but I have the statues and the stars back....and get my rewards!!!

I contacted customer support service,couldn't do anything and after 11 days and 3 emails gave me a Customer Support issued coupon for a standard version game!!!! which I gave to another player..

.....but as silver_hawk suggested.... you must contact them.....maybe they can do something better for you!!!!

Good luck
Yep! That's exactly what is happening. My current reward and my next level reward are exactly the same. Grrr! Thanks for the your help! I'll try the uninstall/reinstall that silver_hawk suggested then contact CS. Thanks again!

silver_hawk wrote:
You could try uninstalling and reinstalling and see if it gets corrected (don't worry about losing progress as the save file is in a separate location and is protected).

If that doesn't work then contact customer support. Don't know how long it will take for a response but at least let them know that you need help.

I have not heard of this happening before so don't have any other answers at this point.
Thanks silver_hawk! That's exactly what I'm going to do!

napoeon
Catfish
Catfish
1,565 Posts

[Post New]by napoeon on Jul 13, 15 4:31 PM
kychacat wrote:
napoeon wrote:Hi kychacat,

Good luck
Yep! That's exactly what is happening. My current reward and my next level reward are exactly the same. Grrr! Thanks for the your help! I'll try the uninstall/reinstall that silver_hawk suggested then contact CS. Thanks again!

Yes!...looks like it's the same situation....been there,done that..
.....the good news is that you still have your upgrades!
.....the bad news is that you need to gather more marbles to restart the statues and unfortunately after each upgrade you'll be able to collect the right reward the next day,due to the glitch(the same current reward/next level reward)
...You must have a lot of patience.....sorry!!!..

Edited on 07/13/2015 at 4:34:31 PM PST

MsAshyla
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

[Post New]by MsAshyla on Jul 16, 15 7:49 AM
my problem is I have never gotten the magic marble! I am currently stuck on level 53 what should I do?!!!.............Please somebody help me!

klfrr
Clownfish
Clownfish
807 Posts

[Post New]by klfrr on Aug 7, 15 10:23 PM
MsAshyla, are you saying you've been completing the Temple of The Gods' wish list and you are NOT getting any blue stones (magic marble)?! The Temple of the Gods should have been opened to you a long time ago. Try updating the game by uninstalling the game then reinstalling it.

Go to: