c_tea
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
9 Posts

game crashes, items lost, photos disappearing!

[Post New]by c_tea on Jul 17, 09 10:24 PM
help!!!! i am at sir grouch's house and the game keeps closing itself and or i take pictures that i can not then see (only a blank rectangle in the spot where the photo ought to be), and items i pick up are not showing up in the rucksack (the card from sir pooh pooh pants' journal as an example). anyone else having technical problems? if so, any suggestions. was there a patch for this game that i have not seen that fixes these things? i have spent a lot - i mean way to much time - on this game and i reallly have to finish it, and i am going batty restarting over and over, especially since loading takes so HH^%R^%$EDFJH^%$ long. oh well any suggestion are greatly appreciated!
c~tea

Re:game crashes, items lost, photos disappearing!

[Post New]by scwthillary on Jul 29, 09 8:06 PM
I'm having the same problems, but it happened while I was in the Druid's room in the Tower. I really don't want to start a new game -- I've done Chichen Itza and am not too keen on having to do it all again. Has anyone found a fix?

alfoil
Squid
Squid
74 Posts

Re:game crashes, items lost, photos disappearing!

[Post New]by alfoil on Mar 17, 12 1:23 PM
try deleting some saves and inventory you don't need anymore. worked for me. cheers, alfoil.

Go to: