1941grandma
Squid
Squid
78 Posts

Professor Pinfeathers - the oldest resident

[Post New]by 1941grandma on Jul 13, 15 8:36 AM
Hi I am playing on my ipad but my problem is generic, I think. I am on level 9 with over 3000 gold and Prof is telling me to collect the seal of courage. When I click on "go to" I am taken to a locked hog which has level 8 and 3000 gold as the cost of unlocking, it will not unlock, it is in what looks like the throne room

aussie_Dot
Flounder
Flounder
2,429 Posts

Re:Professor Pinfeathers - the oldest resident

[Post New]by aussie_Dot on Jul 13, 15 9:21 AM
Hi 1941grandma,

This has happened before to other players. So you are correct that this is a problem not just for you. Professor Pinfeathers's quest says "Find a Seal of Courage and go to the tower".

Find a Seal of Courage: The Seal of Courage is a HOS item you get from the Broken Carriage. Keep going back to the Broken Carriage until it drops.

Go To the Tower: The 'go to' button has taken you to the Throne Hall. The Oldest Resident in the castle lives in the Forbidden Tower - entrance on the right of the Throne Hall. The entrance has a lock & the lock tells you it requires one Seal of Courage & 3000 coins to open it. It also tells you, you must be on level 8 before you can open it. As you are on level 9, you won't have a problem once you have the Seal of Courage & the 3,000 coins. When you have the required items, click on the lock & the Forbidden Tower lock will disappear & you can enter.

Hope this helps. happy gaming!

[Post New]by Xiphias_Gladius on Jul 13, 15 10:16 AM
Hi 1941grandma,

The Broken Carriage will not give you the Seal of Courage in this situation. The devs did this intentionally with the hope that you will buy one with diamonds. And if you don't have enough, they hope you will purchase some with real money.

When I was in your situation 5 months ago, I miraculously won a Seal of Courage at the dice table. But, the easiest solution to this dilemma is to put the Seal of Courage on your wish list. That way, one of your friends can gift one to you. I will be happy to send you one, if you add me to your friends list. My friend code is i1715047.

Miramon

1941grandma
Squid
Squid
78 Posts

[Post New]by 1941grandma on Jul 13, 15 10:22 AM
Thank you wonderful people, I am having to cope with playing a game on my ipad in ios format, usually I can play my games on Facebook on this windows pc as well as on my ipad. I have got to get my head around the friends thingee

1941grandma
Squid
Squid
78 Posts

[Post New]by 1941grandma on Jul 13, 15 10:30 AM
I have no idea what the seal looks like to add to my wishlist

rosiebvt
Manatee
Manatee
4,210 Posts

[Post New]by rosiebvt on Jul 13, 15 10:39 AM
I'm assuming the iOS and PC wishlists are the same now. You can search for an item by name by having an empty spot in your wishlist. When it brings up the pages of pictures to select from, go to the top right and enter the name in the search box. You can enter a partial name and it will bring up all the items available to you with that in their name.
Alternately, since you know where it comes from - next time you go into that HOS, click on the "i" in the top right and that will show you all the items that HOS gives out. Zoom zones also do that.

Edited on 07/13/2015 at 10:40:42 AM PST

[Post New]by whitebutterfly54 on Jul 13, 15 10:57 AM
You could also go to the Raven Stone at the castle gates (where the broken well HO is) and buy the Seal of Courage for a couple of diamonds (2 or 3). Don't use it there, use it to open the Throne Room.

1941grandma
Squid
Squid
78 Posts

[Post New]by 1941grandma on Jul 13, 15 11:21 AM
Fantastic, it only cost 3 diamonds

1941grandma
Squid
Squid
78 Posts

[Post New]by 1941grandma on Jul 13, 15 1:04 PM
Thank you to everyone who helped me

[Post New]by whitebutterfly54 on Jul 13, 15 1:13 PM

12earth45
Clownfish
Clownfish
885 Posts

[Post New]by 12earth45 on Jul 13, 15 2:57 PM
I believe there is a link, on front page, under Tips and Tricks?

By Appollo, and others that list what each HOS and zoom zoom will give.

And step by step, each levels quests

I can never remember!

Good luck to all in the Castle!

Crystal P

Go to: